CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Aaah, did I hear CSI-marathon? I had one last year.. three days nothing but CSI, ice cream and sausijzenbroodjes.. it was like heaven :D

Well, not as good as my "private-24-in-less-than-24-hours-with-huge-stash-of-diet-pepsi-and-pringles-in-deserted-house" marathon :p

and *cough*there.are.other.ways.to.get.all.csi's.without.expensive.dvd.boxes.*cough*

CSI007WW said:
Season 5 is on dvd box to over here. It has been for quite a while now. Don't know if you knew :D

I know, being the die hard CSI-fan I am, but I'm waiting till I go to Spain again. I want the DVD Box with spanish audio :D I love watching CSI in Spanish, even though the voices are odd :p

and *cough*there.are.other.ways.to.get.all.csi's.without.expensive.dvd.boxes.*cough*

True! I have season 2 complete for 3 months now, in spite of we are half way season 2 here now... :)

Does anyone know which ep is on tonight? I checked Teletekst, but I didn't recognised the description :/

I'm watching it right now, but I just can't figure out which it is. I've seen it before, it's season 5, that's the only thing I know..

eta; It's Compulsion. 5th season, seventeenth episode.

A random post.

Did you knew that the Dutch are one of the most important tourist groups for Finland? I guess along with Russians and Germans :eek:

saras_girlfriend said:
I want the DVD Box with spanish audio :D I love watching CSI in Spanish, even though the voices are odd :p
The voices aren't so odd,in fact I think Grissom sounds much better. :lol:
But the best is always to hear the actors in the original version. ;)

DaWacko said:
A random post.

Did you knew that the Dutch are one of the most important tourist groups for Finland? I guess along with Russians and Germans :eek:

haha, lol, I never been to Finland, I'd love to, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back