CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

JayneEmilysRealm said:
^ I dunno.. I'll probably stay at work a while longer.. I asked my housemates what they thought of getting internet and they said they don't even have a computer :eek: I dunno what those girls do when they're done working, but I NEED a PC in my life!! I'll die otherwise. But I can get internet once I'm settled there and just have my own connection and stuff, but then they said that they might want to use it too and split the bill, which will be fine I guess.. saves me a lot of money :p

I wouldn't even move into a place that doesn't have internet...I'm an addict :p

Lizzy_004 said:
Do you bring your own computer from your parents' house then?
C'mon, we can't miss you that long!! :(

Yeah it's my own computer.. had my own PC since I was 12 actually.

I'll try and fix myself internet as soon as I've moved in.. promised :p

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Lizzy_004 said:
Do you bring your own computer from your parents' house then?
C'mon, we can't miss you that long!! :(

Yeah it's my own computer.. had my own PC since I was 12 actually.

I'll try and fix myself internet as soon as I've moved in.. promised :p

I yhink I won;t move into a house sooner as internet arrives :p

I moved into a new house 5 months ago, and it took 3 days for internet to arrive.. I could live with that. :)

Well I don't really have another choice.. it's either that or live in a cardbox without internet.. so I'd rather take the house.. and the friggin' house I'm moving into ROCKS *WOOT* :D

and Roos, I'm not gone yet.. probably around the 20th.. and I've got internet at work as well.

prokaryote said:
this is what happens when i get my wisdom teeth out (nuthin to do)

http://www.myspace.com/notsosure3
No offence, but what does that have to do with the Holland-thread?? :confused:

Anywhoooo, CSI Las Vegas will start S1 reruns again tonight at 8.30pm at RTL5 :) I thought it was about time they start broadcasting from the beginning again.. I got a bit too tired of watching S3 till 5 all the time they did reruns. I can't wait till S2, haven't seen those a lot of times actually.

JayneEmilysRealm said:

Anywhoooo, CSI Las Vegas will start S1 reruns again tonight at 8.30pm at RTL5 :) I thought it was about time they start broadcasting from the beginning again.. I got a bit too tired of watching S3 till 5 all the time they did reruns. I can't wait till S2, haven't seen those a lot of times actually.

*looks at her DVD boxes season 1 till 4* I don't understand what you mean ;)

saras_girlfriend said:
nou :( Not everyone has the money, I think I'll look for someone to do a CSI-marathon with, so I don't have to buy the DVDs myself :p

JayneEmilysRealm said:
nou :( Not everyone has the money, I think I'll look for someone to do a CSI-marathon with, so I don't have to buy the DVDs myself :p

You can watch with me if you want :) But I don't know if I'm such good company

saras_girlfriend said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:

Season 5 is on dvd box to over here. It has been for quite a while now. Don't know if you knew :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back