CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Guys, I'm about to kill myself. Three more weeks of holiday, and I haven't planned anything.

Oh zip it Roos! At least you get to spend time on the computer! I have to miss it for three weeks ;)

But I understand that can be a little boring too after a while. Maybe you need to do just like me: write a fanfiction. Or more of them, depends on your creative ideas :p And... did I help? :D

Just bought myself Las vegas season 2 on DVD. That will kill some time :p
Gotta love Marsha Thomason as Nessa Holt!

I hate it though, when my favourite actresses get axed from a tv-show.
Sasha Alexander on NCIS, Marsha Thomason on Las Vegas, Vanessa Ferlito on CSI: NY and Maggie Grace on Lost :( All practically at the same time too :(
The transition from the 2004/2005 season to the 2005/2006 season was definately the wost one for me :lol:
If Emily Procter will leave CSI: Miami this season I'm totally gonna freak.

Poor Ralph. Great Idea, I'm going to buy a new CSI: dvd-box, and I'll rewatch all the others. The only box I'm missing is Season Three, Part One. I'm buying it monday. Thanks. :D

Hehe, season three part one, that's the only one I do have :p as an official box I mean.. I have all the other ep's too, but they were downloaded..

I think you'll get your butt kicked by Ducky now. Hehe, you'll probably be reminded that the mention of downloading is not allowed, unless mentioned a legal source. Oh, how I can look in the future, lol.

I loved the season three premiere.

Dutchie said:
Hey Pebl, I'm coming to Callantsoog monday. If the weather is okay. You coming too? ;)

Cool!
If the weather is ok i'm probably on the beach with a friend :).
I was planning to go to Callantsoog on Wednesday evening, because they have a 'braderie' there every wednesday evening now.

My dad said the weather is gonna be bad monday, which means we might go thursday. I have to work wednesday, 'cause we can't go then. I'll PM you if I know for sure.

At this moment I can't understand why you're whining about being bored.. uhm.. Roos, you can revise my MA thesis (in such a way that I'll pass) and I will have another week off ;)

It's about James Connolly and Padraic Pearse - I hope you paid attention during Irish History :p

And how they managed by their writings to inspire the Irish people to stand up and fight for independency, just before the Easter Rising 1916 :D It's really interesting actually. Writing it was quite OK, normally I get fed up with something I'm working on for half a year, but not this time.. it's just revising that just bleghs me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back