CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Where did the people go that always used to post in here, all I found were newbies but hey you're back so that was kinda what I meant

You think that's a problem?? (The newbies i meant) :confused: :confused:

Lizzy_004 said:
Abby and Carter KISSED!!! :D :D :D :D Sorry, I couldn't help it but screaming..

I actually never watch ER, but I couldn't sleep so I watched this episode ... it was very good. Which season was this episode from?

saras_girlfriend said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:
What do you mean?? :confused:

Where did the people go that always used to post in here, all I found were newbies :p but hey you're back so that was kinda what I meant :p

I don't know. I haven't seen SzmandaEads, LovesCSI and kismet for quite some time.

Jayne, what's up? Are you having a life or something?

Bluegirl, don't know an epi number.. but Daisy, it was season 8.. Btw, are you new here or what? I really love your banner :D

CSI007WW said:
saras_girlfriend said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:
What do you mean?? :confused:

Where did the people go that always used to post in here, all I found were newbies :p but hey you're back so that was kinda what I meant :p

I don't know. I haven't seen SzmandaEads, LovesCSI and kismet for quite some time.

Wow, I don't remember seeing them posting. That means that they haven't been here since I started posting in this thread. And that's quite a long time..

EDIT: Is someone here watching Gilmore Girls as well?

^^Allright, allright, than i said nothing at all !! ;)
Can imagine that you miss "the old crew", you have been away for so long ?? :eek: How did you survive ?? :lol:

I'm a n00b here! But hell. who cares. In a while I'm not then others are...

and damn the rain. the freeway was covered in at least 10cm of water when driving home from work!

Denise said:
^^Allright, allright, than i said nothing at all !! ;)
Can imagine that you miss "the old crew", you have been away for so long ?? :eek: How did you survive ?? :lol:

I lived in Spain for 6 months, had a job of 40 hours a week, so I was quite busy. (stage).
Anyway I'm back home now with only one more year left in uni yayness :D

Lizzy_004 said:
Jayne, what's up? Are you having a life or something?
I think so :p
Moving to Doet, and the house needs repainting and redecorating and stuff. So not much around actually.. it will get worse since I won't be having internet for a long time when I move in.. :(

Dutchie said:
Lizzy, not three times, sunday is in stead of saturdays. Now I don't know what to watch on saturday.

Ehm, it's weird, but the Veronica guide said that season 6 would continue from the 6th of august... and a week later (this week) I looked in the Veronica guide of this week and it said: Pilot. Weeeirdness..

And yes, Abby and Carter kissed. I really loved the part Abby jumped into the sea, skinny dipping, it was so funny.. Maura's such a beautiful woman. :D

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I think so :p
Moving to Doet, and the house needs repainting and redecorating and stuff. So not much around actually.. it will get worse since I won't be having internet for a long time when I move in.. :(

OMG :eek: how are you going to survive??

^ I dunno.. I'll probably stay at work a while longer.. I asked my housemates what they thought of getting internet and they said they don't even have a computer :eek: I dunno what those girls do when they're done working, but I NEED a PC in my life!! I'll die otherwise. But I can get internet once I'm settled there and just have my own connection and stuff, but then they said that they might want to use it too and split the bill, which will be fine I guess.. saves me a lot of money :p

Do you bring your own computer from your parents' house then?
C'mon, we can't miss you that long!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back