CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Hormiga said:
The voices aren't so odd,in fact I think Grissom sounds much better. :lol:
But the best is always to hear the actors in the original version. ;)

True! But I miss Sara's voice hehe, I'm glad they don't dub in Holland :p I have a Spanish DVD Box (season 4) and I'm very happy with it (que guay :p)

I miss school! I want to go there! I have another month of holiday, I'm soooo bored.

I miss school too. I'm tired of the vacation taking so long. Although, my 'real' vacation hasn't even started yet. I'm going to France on Sunday. For three weeks.

I'm really curious, when I get back, I'll be starting the schoolyear at a new school, in Zwolle. It's probably gonna be pretty tough to start a new life there, but nevertheless I'm really looking forward to it (the school itself, not the moving)...

Good luck, Lizzy.

I still have a month to go. And I really don't know what to do, my friends are working all day, only some stupid guy wants to do something with me [oh how I feel so unpopular now]. I'll probably get a job as a volunteer in a elders house. Good idea.

Thank you :)

I know how you feel. All my friends are working too, or on vacation. And I don't work neither, which sucks. I'm kinda stuck here with my brother who's begging me to join him and his Xbox every day. Yukk.. we're having fun here hanging around the house, but it gets pretty boring to do day after day...

The days seems to go by so fast, but these weeks sooooo terribly slow! Another MONTH!! It's insane. Anyone agrees with me they have to cut back in weeks of the summer holiday and make the spring break or the vacation at Christmas longer?

I once said to a friend that I'm willing to give up all my vacations in exchange for all the homework (so no homework all year). Gimme free time during the week, cause that's the time I need it the most. Although you'd probably get bored then as well.. I really need to get a life :rolleyes:

I agree with you on the idea that they should cut back in weeks. But I don't agree on making the spring break longer or something. I just think we need a week of extra holiday in April and November. In those months, I always count the days till' the next holiday.

Poor Lizzy, I know how you feel. Brothers are sweet, but they suck, sometimes. Mine's like; Look at the game I'm playing, look, see what great weapon I have.. I mean.. he's thirteen, but he acts like a ten-year-old.

Good luck to everyone who is tired of the holiday. Including myself, hehe.

RoosCSILover said:
Poor Lizzy, I know how you feel. Brothers are sweet, but they suck, sometimes. Mine's like; Look at the game I'm playing, look, see what great weapon I have.. I mean.. he's thirteen, but he acts like a ten-year-old.
Mine is 26 and acts like a ten-year-old :p Sometimes. He's cute though, very caring and stuff. I'm the little sister without the money, so he likes to spoil me with giving things to me (and he earns lots of money).. he bought an xbox but then decided a gamecube is more fun, so hopefully I can have his xbox (he said I have to pay for it, but I doubt it :p).

I don't wanna go back to school. I'm not bored. And I work, not my friends. :lol:

Hey Pebl, I'm coming to Callantsoog monday. If the weather is okay. You coming too? ;)

You happy Jayne. Hehe. Maybe.. very very maybe, I'll go to Texel with some friends later this month.

RoosCSILover said:

Mine is 19 and has a steady contract, drives his own car etc. It sucks because my parents forget that I'm still a student and wonder why I never have money while he has a lot in his savings account...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back