Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Gefeliciteert!!!!

i hate this damn heatwave, the whole day i'm inside of the house

Hellooooow Holland!
How are we today?
I've been a member for quite long now, but I've never heard of this thread *shame shame*
Are there also some real Marg fans over here, like me?

PS: Hey Deb and Mariel my friends from Emmeloord!

Happy BD Ralph! No it's not the 'AH', the 'Plus markt'. It's so cool in there. Literally. Jessica k705, WE are fine. Shame on you!

Welcome pebl and Jessica.. uhm.. don't tell me you're from Emmeloord :eek: Don't tell Lizzy that :lol:

I used to be a huge Marg fan, but mweh, then I got my own girl to look at, so Marg kind of shifted to second place.. I like Marg combined with Jorja though :devil:

NO! :lol: LOL. Gosh, Emmeloord must really have it, I think.. Can't believe this. Maybe I need to consider moving there instead of Zwollywood :D

I'm a Marg fan, yeah. Jayne, you really dissapoint me there. But hey, that last option makes up for it :devil:

Well actually.. my two friends living there broke up two weeks ago and she moved back to Zwollywood, he's still living in Emmeloord :p You'll find me in Zwolle during the first week of August, since I'll try and visit all my friends then (hey I only have one week off, so must try and see them all).

Ohhh this American friend is over and she cooked for me some days ago and she had cheese and I was like: "thanks, but I don't like cheese!" and she's like: :eek: "OMG! But you're Dutch!" Me: :rolleyes: "But do you see me living in a windmill and wear cloggs?" She: "Ok, made your point" :lol: And then she poored me a beer.. but the American way, so I looked at my beer and was like: "omg, it's dead!" she: "what do you mean?" me: "look at my beer!! :eek: Where's my two fingers of foam!?" *major freak-out* (what can I say, beer is holy to me and must be treated with respect!). so she drank it and I poored myself a new one.. with foam :)

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Well actually.. my two friends living there broke up two weeks ago and she moved back to Zwollywood, he's still living in Emmeloord :p You'll find me in Zwolle during the first week of August, since I'll try and visit all my friends then (hey I only have one week off, so must try and see them all).

Too bad, I'm not in Zwolle by then. So you don't have to look for me either, ok? :p

Ohhh this American friend is over and she cooked for me some days ago and she had cheese and I was like: "thanks, but I don't like cheese!" and she's like: :eek: "OMG! But you're Dutch!" Me: :rolleyes: "But do you see me living in a windmill and wear cloggs?" She: "Ok, made your point" :lol: And then she poored me a beer.. but the American way, so I looked at my beer and was like: "omg, it's dead!" she: "what do you mean?" me: "look at my beer!! :eek: Where's my two fingers of foam!?" *major freak-out* (what can I say, beer is holy to me and must be treated with respect!). so she drank it and I poored myself a new one.. with foam :)

I don't know whether I must say you're being pathetic or just dedicated :rolleyes: :lol:

:eek: How dare you Lizzy :p I dunno where you grew up but I was taught beer needs foam.. if there's no foam it means it's dead.. meaning that the glass is too greasy.. I might be dedicated alright but at least I don't ruin my beer :) Or in that case have it ruined by someone else.. honestly, I was like: "you just put some icecubes in there, an umbrella, a slice of lemon and you have ruined it all!" :eek:

Hmmm.. I have a new idea for the poll-thread.. *goes off to PM Ducky* :p

JayneEmilysRealm said:
:eek: How dare you Lizzy :p I dunno where you grew up but I was taught beer needs foam.. if there's no foam it means it's dead.. meaning that the glass is too greasy.. I might be dedicated alright but at least I don't ruin my beer :) Or in that case have it ruined by someone else.. honestly, I was like: "you just put some icecubes in there, an umbrella, a slice of lemon and you have ruined it all!" :eek:

Yeah, that sounds like fun. We could have Ice-Beer. :p It should taste good with this weather :rolleyes:

Has this happened ever before Jayne, I mean, like.. in the past? :lol: I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. I mean, you're really the oldest one in this thread, so if someone knows, it's you! ;) :p

Do you mean: freeze and defrost it and then drink it? Because that foams even more than it already does, and you run the chance that the can/bottle breaks because of the pressure inside it.

I know someone who ate frozen beer but didn't like it.. heh, I know what I'm going to do one of these days :rolleyes: Thanks for the idea Lizzy.

Damn, that last line in my previous post, I was talking about the weather there.. :rolleyes:

And yeah, I had a bbq couple weeks ago, and we put the beer bottles in the freezer. It was soooo nice in the beginning. But then some of us drank another one, and the foam came out frozen, exactly like you said. It just came up. We didn't have to suck :)p) it for the foam to do that. And then, when all my friends had left, my mom saw there was only one beer left, and it seemed like it was going to explode, seriously!! It was leaking as well. So she put it in the sink and just went to bed :lol: Next day, it was defrosted (however you say it), and I could just drink it.. no problem. But seriously, that evening, the beer was COLD!! SO GOOD! :D

And for your information, it was Heineken, yes :p

I hate the foam. When you have 0.33l bottle and pour it in the glass... then it doesn't all fit there if the foam is there... :rolleyes:

DaWacko, you really scare me with your avatar! It's a nice one I think, except for the fact that I finally finished reading Harry Potter (book 6) yesterday, and I just can't believe he's.. he's dead.. you know? And that @#$@&!!@ in your avatar killed him :( I actually cried while reading it. I didn't want to keep on, but I had to. I've been reading till 1:30 yesterday night. It sucked. I hate J.K. Rowling :(

Lizzy, quite a remarkable spoiler you're giving there, although I knew it already. I read HP as soon as it came out in English of course. However.. I have to disagree with you.. if you go to www. dumbledoreisnotdead .com you can read all about it. (of course remove the space I placed within the link, but otherwise the link would've been visible for everyone, and well, the title might give away what happened LOL

Ahhh you were talking about the weather :rolleyes: So you're considering me ancient now, are you? :( Haha, can't really remember whether something like this had happened before, but honestly it may have and I just forgot about it.. must be the old age that got to me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back