CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Hello! lmao I've seen this thread a few times but it never has occured to me that I could join you guys too, so now it has. So hi, I'm Mariel. What are we talking about at the moment?

mariel said:
Hello! lmao I've seen this thread a few times but it never has occured to me that I could join you guys too, so now it has. So hi, I'm Mariel. What are we talking about at the moment?

school/education and stuff mostly... but uhm where in holland are you from? Rotjeknor here... and welcome btw hehe

I must say we got quite a variety on where people come from... It is usually that I get bored of people coming out of the same city as I do... since it is not that small!

Thanks. I'm from Emmeloord, pretty small town. And well about school, I'll be in 4 VWO after the summer break.

eta - LOL hey Deb! My fellow Emmeloorder!

Ohhh Emmeloord.. yeah I do know people there too :lol: Lizzy, don't start :rolleyes:

I've got 2 more weeks of writing the MA thesis to go :D and then 1,5 week off and then back to learning and then at the end of August starting teaching in *cough*Ulft*cough* So that's my summer holiday for this year.. gaahhh.. I'm so happy I'll be teaching because then at least I'll be having the holidays off :)

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Ohhh Emmeloord.. yeah I do know people there too :lol: Lizzy, don't start :rolleyes:

:lol: Ok, I won't say anything, but you know I'm thinking it! :D

At the moment I'm still living somewhere in Drenthe, I won't say the same of the city (of course I mean village), because it's embarrassing, and you don't know it anyway.. Except if Jayne's got friends here too, that is.. :lol:

But after the summer holidays I'll be living in Zwolle, and will be going to school there too. 4 VWO BILINGUAL!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOT.. Yeah, that is all I have to say about that, though I'm celebrating all week :D

4 VWO here too! Gosh, are there four 4VWO people here? Which profile did you chose? I chose 'natuur en gezondheid'. Congratulations Ralph!

Lizzy_004 said:
But after the summer holidays I'll be living in Zwolle, and will be going to school there too. 4 VWO BILINGUAL!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOT.. Yeah, that is all I have to say about that, though I'm celebrating all week :D

Don't worry Liz, I'll come and hunt you in Zwolle, you know most of my friends live there anyway.. actually two of 'm have moved back there, so I'll be spending there more time anyway :p Nahh, I won't harass you, gal, I don't even know what you look like.. untill I start bumping into this 4VWO girl that looks at me like :eek: and starts to avoid me, then I know it must be you :lol:

Gaaaahh, guys enjoy your time at school and studying and all, before you know you have to work.. *points at self* ahh, well, I can still be a student for the next uhm.. month.. :(

Hehe I did 1,5 year gymnasium. I made the decision to go to MAVO with a reason. To be honest I am glad that I did not do Gymnasium as I see how much work some friends have and then they decide to do HBO after all hehe. I would have like HAVO though now. But I do not regret my decision :p And am still doing HBO though so I can't complain!

Dutchie said:
Which profile did you chose? I chose 'natuur en gezondheid'.

We only have to choose streams, in the 4th year. So it's Natuur or Maatschappij (sorry, I'm to lazy at the moment to look it up in my dictionary). Then for the 5th year, you choose your profile. Obviously, I'm going for Nature, and later on Nature & Healthcare.

Steve_Jobs said:
Bilingual Gymnasium/VWO with N&G or nature&healthcare

Aw, that sucks, I thought I was special, doing the bilingual thing :lol: Just kidding. I'm glad there's someone out there having exactly the same education. That's funny. Though I don't do Gymnasium. Atheneum here. :)

@Lizzy, Bilingual rocks!
You got that right!! :D

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Lizzy_004 said:

Don't worry Liz, I'll come and hunt you in Zwolle, you know most of my friends live there anyway.. actually two of 'm have moved back there, so I'll be spending there more time anyway :p Nahh, I won't harass you, gal, I don't even know what you look like.. untill I start bumping into this 4VWO girl that looks at me like :eek: and starts to avoid me, then I know it must be you :lol:

Now, is this a hint like asking for a pic of me of what? :lol: You know, I actually already thought about that, when I accidentaly bump into you, in Zwolle, I'd definitely say something. I think..

Yaaay, I spotted a mistake in Jayne's English!! Woot, I'm the man!! Er.. woman.. right.. you know what I mean.

Gaaaahh, guys enjoy your time at school and studying and all, before you know you have to work.. *points at self* ahh, well, I can still be a student for the next uhm.. month.. :(

Shut up Jayne!! At least you get to work. I choose work over school any day!

Thank you Dutchie and BlueCurl :D
I'm really looking forward to the new school year (I know, I'm crazy). I'm so excited about it. M'tricht is probably to uni with the most practical for Meds. We are gonna learn how the make an injection in the first year. Not looking forward to that :(. Not that I'm afraid of needles, but you have to practice on a dummy first and then on each other. Frankly, I don't like to have multiple needles stuck into me in one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back