CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Dutchie said:
No way!!! That's so cool! Have you been there today, 'cause my parents were there today. Callantsoog rocks! :D

Haha cool !
No I wasn't there today, but last sunday, teusday and wednesday I was ;p

^Don't you hate it. All CSI shows Nordic releases don't have extras.

OMG! I feel so sorry for you. Luckily the extra's are not deleted scenes. That would suck the most if you haven't got them. Let's hope they'll see their mistake sooner rather than later.

Hey folks!

I might be a bit late with this, but er... what's the deal with Emmeloord? I don't get it, lmao.

It's gonna be 4VWO CM (Cultuur & Maatschappij/Culture & Society) for me btw.

Thanx for the welkom Jayne and Lizzy! :)
And, trust me, i'm far over the legal age ... :lol: :lol:
**Enjoys a breezer in the sun** :D
I'm from a city near by Utrecht and you guys?

You don't even know what boring is, Badhoevedorp is the definition of boring. Guess boring people like boring towns, eh?

Denise said:

Welcome Denise, hadn't seen your post until now. I'm from Gorinchem. Also not too far away from Utrecht. We have some people from Emmeloord here, and uh...Zwolle? I think??? Ah well, they'll tell you themselves.

Pebl, I lmao hearing you're from Schagen. Oh how many times I've been there...*dreams*

Denise said:
Thanx for the welkom Jayne and Lizzy! :)
And, trust me, i'm far over the legal age ... :lol: :lol:
**Enjoys a breezer in the sun** :D
*wonders if Denise is older than Jayney*

I used to study in Utrecht.. no, okay, officially I'm still a student there, till the end of August, but yesterday I finished my conclusion on my MA thesis and now I have another week to revise it before I hand it in and blahblahblah.. I'll be busy till the end of August.

I'm from Zutphen, lived in Zwolle, when I was a student there, moved back and now I've found a job in Ulft (Achterhoek whohooo), so hopefully going to move to Doetinchem soon.

Not really, but it's funny to meet someone from there. And I simple love Callantsoog, I come there since I was 2. :D Actually I celebrated my birthday there once. How old are you?

Ok, this is for all the Dutchies around here who watch ER (the ones who don't are just plain stupid! ;) )
Tonight around 22:45, Nederland 2, they start rerunning season 8! After the summer they continue with where we left off with the newest eps. Season 11. They ended with the scene where Jing-Mai and Pratt were in a car with some other dude, and another car chased them.. The guys in the other car had a gun. The screen faded to black and then your heard a shot..
Is this yet another spoiler? I'm so sorry then.. but that's just where we left off. When fall starts they're gonna continue there.

Dutchie said:
Denise said:

Welcome Denise, hadn't seen your post until now. I'm from Gorinchem. Also not too far away from Utrecht. We have some people from Emmeloord here, and uh...Zwolle? I think??? Ah well, they'll tell you themselves.

After the summer, Zwolle it is! At the moment I'm still living in Drenthe, in a city which should not be named. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back