CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Lizzy_004 said:
Yaaay, I spotted a mistake in Jayne's English!! Woot, I'm the man!! Er.. woman.. right.. you know what I mean.
Yeah you're the woman!!! *woots* however, must disappoint you.. there are two mistakes :lol: spelling and word-order :rolleyes: Ahh well, I can't be arsed :p

And yes, I actually expect.. no I DEMAND!!.. you say something to me when you recognise me.. you can recognise me easily though.. I'm the little one with the pint of Guinness in her hand!

yeah yeah, I saw the word-order one too, I just forgot about it :p

Little one with Guinness huh? Right.. No, I'll recognise you alright. Just for the record, I'm the one looking all nervous while trying to speak English :rolleyes:

But didn't you know, Lizzy.. they speak Dutch in Zwolle?? :lol: I'm not speaking English when I don't have to.. I'm not taking my work with me to town :p

I just can't believe this weather.. I've made such a good decision in staying home this year (well, it wasn't really a decision, I was more or less forced).. otherwise I'd been in Ireland next week.. probably with rain..

JayneEmilysRealm said:
But didn't you know, Lizzy.. they speak Dutch in Zwolle?? :lol: I'm not speaking English when I don't have to.. I'm not taking my work with me to town :p

I was referring to the bilingual stuff, ya know :)

I just can't believe this weather.. I've made such a good decision in staying home this year (well, it wasn't really a decision, I was more or less forced).. otherwise I'd been in Ireland next week.. probably with rain..

Pff, give me rain. I'm so done with this warmth!!

Me too, just too warm. I have this feeling I'm melting....Hmm now I wanna go to Zwolle and come see both of you! I'll be the brunette with eyes like: :eek:

I was working a a warehouse (opslag gebeuren voor drukpers bedrijf) and it was damn 34 degrees inside! And I was working behind a heating machine! hehehe must have been around 40 degrees there! When I was driving home in my car and the wind got through my haires I was like whoehoe nice weather... But now... I'm used to it again and it is damn hot :lol: gonna be a long ass swaety night!

*raises hand* Oh Dutchie I've got a question! Where are you going to work??

*sigh* My ducklings *cough* I mean, my young fellow-posters are growing up so fast!

Good luck at your first workday :)

At the supermarket, behind the cheese and the bread...[sarcasm]cool huh?[/sarcasm]. Thanks Jayne! I know, I grow up so fast! No tear? :D

Dutchie said:
At the supermarket, behind the cheese and the bread...[sarcasm]cool huh?[/sarcasm]. Thanks Jayne! I know, I grow up so fast! No tear? :D

would that be the AH? hehe I am so glad I'm not working there anymore...

Well yeah, a lot better than having a part-time job in a grocery story :p *points at self* I used to work there from my 15th till my 18th.. great fun though, throwing tomatoes at colleagues and having fights with the waterhose outside :D

Happy Birthday Ralph!! :D I'm not so sure whether I should say: lucky you, having this weather today ;)

I am working in a printing office now and I really like that more than any part time job that I ever had!

I prev worked at AH and I didn't like it at all. The tomato greenhouse was pretty cool too! I recognise the trowing tomatos part :p!

I work at my father's company. I clean the whole building *cough*JustOneFloor*cough* ..I work about 3,5 hours a Sunday. It's okay, an air conditioning in every room, and really nice cold coke in the fridge. I survive every time, even with this weather. Tough it's not the first thing that would come to mind thinking about preventing a heat stroke. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back