CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

It really really does sounds awesome :eek:!

And MissRoosFox , tell me how WTC was :D.
The cinema in Schagen opens this month, so I hope they have WTC there too!

Nathalie_Emily said:
welcome Rellaaaa and Maartje,

and maartje am happy you find youre way into here. hihi ... Missed you.!! :D

Thanks Nathalie! :lol: And thanks everyone for all the welcomes!
I think I feel home soon in here :p

*pops in* Hello again fellow Dutchies! :D

Ooh, WTC, I'm dying to see it! But as usual the cinema here in Emmeloord <gags> only buys kiddy movies, Pluk van de Pletterflet, ZOOP and K3 etc. I mean, come on. What's happening to the world?

Oh, and welcome newbies!

Guys, I had such a weird dream last night. I dreamed about a CSI:Holland meeting :lol:

pebl, WTC was great. If you want more info, I posted it in the 'Last Film You Saw'-thread @ General TV and Media. I'm too lazy to post it in here xD

Lizzy_004 said:
So I went to my new school today.. it sucked. I don't feel home there... yeah yeah, I know, that will come, but it still sucks.

I hope the people will like me eventually :(

I'm still at the same school as I was last year but I've got all new people in my class, so all my friends are gone, I don't see em that often anymore and my class is full of b*tches who just skip school all the time and can't stop talking about their stupid boyfriends, or shopping, or their new haircut,, Gawd these people make me sick.. Last year I loved going to school this year.. I hate it..
I can live with it coz I don't give a damn about em but it still sucks, I mean I just wished I could've all my friends back..

I hope for you you'll make some nice friends and I hope they will stay with you during the rest of your schoolyears, coz it sucks when they're gone..

pebl said:

And MissRoosFox , tell me how WTC was :D.
The cinema in Schagen opens this month, so I hope they have WTC there too!

I'm not Roos, but I've seen WTC last friday. It's AWESOME! It's been a very long time since I was this impressed by a movie. Bring tissues though ;)

Simply_Sara said:
Lizzy_004 said:
So I went to my new school today.. it sucked. I don't feel home there... yeah yeah, I know, that will come, but it still sucks.

I hope the people will like me eventually :(

I'm still at the same school as I was last year but I've got all new people in my class, so all my friends are gone, I don't see em that often anymore and my class is full of b*tches who just skip school all the time and can't stop talking about their stupid boyfriends, or shopping, or their new haircut,, Gawd these people make me sick.. Last year I loved going to school this year.. I hate it..
I can live with it coz I don't give a damn about em but it still sucks, I mean I just wished I could've all my friends back..

I hope for you you'll make some nice friends and I hope they will stay with you during the rest of your schoolyears, coz it sucks when they're gone..

Wah, you guys are so like me. I've started in a new class this year (because of the profielen) and I just miss my old class so much. When I first went to high school I had this really stupid class and lost a lot of my self-confidence (it's the first year, you know) and then in second form and third form I finally had a nice class and I was so happy. And now a new class AGAIN. And like Simply_Sara (I'm sorry, I don't know your name?) said, last year it was so much fun going to school and now I just don't like it anymore. It sucks so much. :(

mariel said:

Ooh, WTC, I'm dying to see it! But as usual the cinema here in Emmeloord <gags> only buys kiddy movies, Pluk van de Pletterflet, ZOOP and K3 etc. I mean, come on. What's happening to the world?

Oh, and welcome newbies!

Wow Mariel :confused: not only kiddy movies :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

i'm going only here to the cinema if there is a great movie :)

I went to see 'Zwartboek' not too long ago. I'm not really into Dutch movies, and especially not when they're about the War, but I was really impressed by it. It was a long sit, but it was so worth it.. for several reasons :p

OMG OMG OMG!! I have TV!!! :eek: And there's RTL4, so tonight I'll be hooked on the telly. Off to the shower now, then hop onto the couch, me, my beer, crisps and a blanket and CSI... a perfect night.. well, almost perfect ;)

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I went to see 'Zwartboek' not too long ago. I'm not really into Dutch movies, and especially not when they're about the War, but I was really impressed by it. It was a long sit, but it was so worth it.. for several reasons :p

I saw 'Zwartboek' too, just like you I'm not into Dutch movies nor war movies, but this one was really good! And the cinema I went to even serves hot chocolate ;)

MissRoosFox said:
Guys, I had such a weird dream last night. I dreamed about a CSI:Holland meeting :lol:

pebl, WTC was great. If you want more info, I posted it in the 'Last Film You Saw'-thread @ General TV and Media. I'm too lazy to post it in here xD

Thank you! I really want to see the film!

i dont know if i wanna see the film it makes me sick about what happend but maybe thats a good reason to see the movie..

mariel said:

Oh, and welcome newbies!

I'm so glad my cinema doesn't buy only kid movies as I would have gone totally insane.

Nathalie_Emily said:
i dont know if i wanna see the film it makes me sick about what happend but maybe thats a good reason to see the movie..
Watching it really change my vision on what happened. It's a very realistic reanactment of what happened and it really impressed me and made me think. Although I do think the ending is too Hollywood-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back