CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

yeah i'm also too old for st. maarten but it's cute to hear little children sing for something with their lampioen

Welcome! :) *calls Lizzy* ;Lizzy, get your ass down here, another newbie's ringing the doorbell! :p Hope you'll have fun over here!

Heey, Guys!!!!! A new dutch one in here to join the dutch tread! Some of you i've already met!, some of you not so here i am! :lol: a question, Stupid me: why are whe talking English in a Dutch tread! * I think because else the mods don't understand us right?* Sorry about the dumb question :rolleyes:

It's an international board so we have to use language that we all understand and here it's English ;)

Man, the Dutch are really taking over :eek: I'm still wondering how comethe site owner haven't been lured here ;)

But welcome newbies.

-Ducky The Half Dutch ;) (at least she thinks so)

Man you guys have been busy :p So much posts..

Okay, levisconverse, so it’s Miep from now on ;) My hamster was called Miep, so I like that name!

Since some time I’m addicted to tea as well. I drink it just regular.. what I like most is the flavor ‘Melon’ :D
I tried coffee once, I wanted to look cool, hehe. I drank the cup, but it was sooo gross. I don’t think I’ll ever drink it like grown ups do.. and that’s like.. all the time.

DaWacko said:
Lizzy....dude. You need to make a basket for underage people. You just gave alchol to minor.

*takes the booze away fromthe newbie* ;)

Ahhh, c’mon, they have to learn to drink it ;) I’m underage too (and Roos too :p ) and it’s good for me ;)
And if their parents don’t allow it, we do have debje to hand them a coke :p

saras_girlfriend, you sure St. Maarten is only the Northwest? Does that include Drenthe and Overijssel? Cause I live in Drenthe and the whole town does it here.. and in Zwolle (Overijssel for you suckers who don’t know that ;) ) they celebrate it too :) So, I’m not sure what you meant.

I don’t really love it anymore. Cause the last couple of years my mom wanted me to open the door for the kiddos, and then I get interrupted when I’m watching tv.. just kidding ;)

A big welcome to Rellaaaa & Maartje!! (That’s gonna be complicated by the way, having two Maaikes here…) Here’s the Dutch Welcome Basket (sorry I actually have a life nowadays Roos ;) ).

AWelcomeBasketfromHolland.jpg

Hope you feel home real soon :)

Ducky, the Dutch are taking over? If so, that’s a good thing, hehe. But seriously, how many of us are here?

What a long ass post was this ;)

:eek: That's it! *takes beer away from the underage people*

*passes half of it to Jayne*

Well... It was A Dutch who started the whole site so no wonder you are gathering here :p

Ducky the half Dutch :lol: sounds good.

Welcome to Maartje too!

And Lizzy, you have a life? That's new to me. I don't even know what a life is.

Off Topic-style; Ducky, you added me on Yahoo/MSN Messenger, but I've never even seen you being online :lol:

jeej go Dutchies ;)

also a big welcome to Rellaaaa and Maartje :D

I've lived in Voorburg ( near The Hague (Den Haag)) and we always had a lampionnen tocht.. :D It was very funny :p

btw why does everybody likes alcohol so much, I think its disgusting :rolleyes:

Yeah, Ducky, like Jayne has time to drink that beer. I don't know what's going on there in Doetinchem, but I dindn't know teachers could be busy.

Yeah, Roos, I have a life :p As you might know, I'm moving real soon, and my room still needs to be packed (by the way, I need to throw away 5 years of Fancy's (the magazine), any interest? :p ) ..and at the moment I'm really busy with school.. plus, I'm sort of going from house to house (my dad's and mom's) during the whole week and weekend, because I already go to school in Zwolle.. pfff

That sucks, Lizzy, my parents are divorced too, if you ever feel like talking, talk 2 me. My dad's house is like 5 mins away from my mom's, but I think it's a bit more far @ you, hearing your story :lol:. And uhm, I say; No, Thanks to the Fancy magazines. If you have the OOR magazine, then yes. :D

Oh Roos... I'm rarely online on MSN :p Always try to be more.

And Jayne so has time for booze :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back