CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Thanks Roos, :) that's sweet *huggles* But I'm doing okay.. I'll keep it in mind though!

And no, no OOR magzines, don't even know what they are :p

Well, Ducky, let her proof it :p What is more important, teaching or Heineken? In other words: Real life or having a virual beer with online friends.. :rolleyes: I already know the answer.
No, really Jayne, as long as you're enjoying yourself it's ok. Real life does come first. We just miss you here :(

Thanks everyone and thanks for the basket. :D I'm sure I will feel at home right away here. :)

Everone should go and see SL8N8 that movie absolute rocks. :p

Macayla said:
I hate breakfast, I'm almost always nauseated in the morning :lol: a tosti makes me least nauseated

I also can't eat in the morning, but when you start the day with looking at the insides of a dead guy, you reconsider ;)

Wow more dutchies... we take over the board :p

CSI007WW said:
I also can't eat in the morning, but when you start the day with looking at the insides of a dead guy, you reconsider ;)
Haha care to explain that? :lol:

*is found by Maaike* she let me know people miss me :p

Ohhh nooooo.. I do have time for beer, you're so right Ducky :D

Welcome to all the newbies! :D :D I'm known as the teacher around this thread.. the busy teacher now :p

Macayla said:

CSI007WW said:

I had my first practicum Anatomy/Introduction cutting room last week. I had it at 8:30, so I had to get up at 6:00. When we get there, we find out that there's a deceased person on the table cut open, so that we can see how the inside looks like. Oh yeah, and several organs were removed and put in bowls for us to view.

Eeeuwww!!! That's disgusting, I don't need to see that for real.
My mother can't believe I watch Bones and CSI's, she gets nauseated by that already :lol:

*hugs Jayne too* Good girl. And Maaike's a good girl too. You found her! Now stay, I'm even offering you my beer.

I'm going to watch World Trade Center today, yay!

CSI007WW said:
Macayla said:

CSI007WW said:

I had my first practicum Anatomy/Introduction cutting room last week. I had it at 8:30, so I had to get up at 6:00. When we get there, we find out that there's a deceased person on the table cut open, so that we can see how the inside looks like. Oh yeah, and several organs were removed and put in bowls for us to view.

That sounds awesome!! :D

CSI007WW said:
Macayla said:

CSI007WW said:

That sounds awesome. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back