CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

School sucks at the moment. I remember back in the good 'ol holiday that I wanted to go to school, but gosh, I need holiday now!

yeah and tomorrow a movie with william petersen on rtl7 around 22.00 Young guns 2

I'm not really into William, but I'll watch them. :) So, I have a test week next week. (well, sort of, half-testweek). Bleh :(

MissRoosFox said:
School sucks at the moment. I remember back in the good 'ol holiday that I wanted to go to school, but gosh, I need holiday now!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh, breek me de bek niet open!!

im so happy that school is over for me.. hihi no more homework and stuff ok. But working is not always great. and besides that am jobless.. Dont work yes on myself with therapie great NOT...

Sorry, sorry. Hehe.

I need some beer. And I'm home alone. Yay. I'm going to take a shower now, I feel dirty.

There's like a 20% chance I'll go on holiday this christmas holidays.

I need my birthday now im so nerveus that i cant sleep and i feel myself as a little baby and i want someone to hold me and kiss me.. I just feel lonely..

so back again. have been laying low for a while since I've been pretty busy! I've quit my job to get some free time! School and Kung Fu is all I can handle!

I never have a lonely friday nigh since it is a practise night for kung fu :lol:

:lol: Well, probably to Tenerife.

I'm getting new glasses soon, yay! I hate those :lol:

Well, it's not sure, maybe I'm staying home. 80% chance I'll have to pass the holidays over here, but that's no prob, cause then someone will visit me :) And she's on TalkCSI too. So, tough choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back