CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Haha, thanks, Roos! :)

Since you guys are talking about WTC... did any of you guys see 'United 93'? I haven't seen WTC, but I truly loved United 93. It scared me, though. :p But it was so well-acted.

Simply_Sara said:
Lizzy_004 said:
So I went to my new school today.. it sucked. I don't feel home there... yeah yeah, I know, that will come, but it still sucks.

I hope the people will like me eventually :(

I'm still at the same school as I was last year but I've got all new people in my class, so all my friends are gone, I don't see em that often anymore and my class is full of b*tches who just skip school all the time and can't stop talking about their stupid boyfriends, or shopping, or their new haircut,, Gawd these people make me sick.. Last year I loved going to school this year.. I hate it..
I can live with it coz I don't give a damn about em but it still sucks, I mean I just wished I could've all my friends back..

I hope for you you'll make some nice friends and I hope they will stay with you during the rest of your schoolyears, coz it sucks when they're gone..

^^ Thanks, that's sweet of you. I hope so too. I hope you'll get through it as well. I know how much it hurts to loose your friends.. Not a day passes that I don't think about them and my old school. Every day I miss my old life.. every day I want to get on a train and just go to them and hug them and cry my heart out..
Anyway.. good luck to you :) Even this will pass, I know it..

EDIT: Sorry, this was a comment for the last post on the previous page.. I totally missed a whole page :eek: I'll make a quote.. wait a sec..
There.. now we're good :)

debje said:
mariel said:
*pops in* Hello again fellow Dutchies! :D

Ooh, WTC, I'm dying to see it! But as usual the cinema here in Emmeloord <gags> only buys kiddy movies, Pluk van de Pletterflet, ZOOP and K3 etc. I mean, come on. What's happening to the world?

Oh, and welcome newbies!

Wow Mariel :confused: not only kiddy movies :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

i'm going only here to the cinema if there is a great movie :)
OK, fine not ONLY kiddy movies. I'm sorry, I just still haven't recovered from the fact that Trust The Man isn't released around here. :rolleyes:

School..that's what happend.. :(

Our school decided that instead of 1 proefwerkweek ( test week or something) we have 1 before every projectweek (that's what we have a week before vacation time) and because on monday there aren't any test the decided to do 2 today..and guess what..Latin and Greek were the two I had today :( so I had to learn that's why I'm quiet..how about the rest..? :p

I'm preparing for celebrating weekends :p Meaning: filling my pupil's marks into the computer, preparing tests :devil: marking letters by my pupils and organising my room and thinking of what to do about the project week, although it is in April, there's a lot of work to do! :eek: In several hours I'm off to my gf for the weekend, so meanwhile packing my bag as well.

I've been all over the place. :lol: My internet is kinda bad right now too and I'm also trying to get more space on my HDD altho 155gb is alot already. :lol:

School's what's up indeed! My teachers have turned into slave drivers :p. Have been working my ass off since the first schoolweek, even had to put writing on my fanfics on a back burner :(

im very busy with my birthday alot had to happend cleaning the house and doing boodschappen and i was sleeping a lot and so nerveus that im not in to answer als a normal person...Its the first time its in my one house my birthday so that makes it that im cleaning everything many times over and i have a new roommate so i had to show a lot of things in the house he is not living in yet but he is coming and also on my birthday.. Funny he is nice but a lot younger but i dont care he is nice and that is the great part ... *giggles from being nerveus*..

hi,
tonight there is a movie with Emily procter/calleigh in it for the ones who are intressed its at half negen and on rtl 7.. Just letting you know..

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Meaning: filling my pupil's marks into the computer, preparing tests :devil:

*grabs tests and puts them on the bonfire pile ready for November* :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back