CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Now? Since there is a thread about Halloween, why don't we talk about Sint Maarten? It rocks!

i dont know so much about sint maarten we never celibrate it so maybe some one can fill me in what it exactly is..

Lizzy....dude. You need to make a basket for underage people. You just gave alchol to minor.

*takes the booze away fromthe newbie* ;)

Nathalie_Emily said:
i dont know so much about sint maarten we never celibrate it so maybe some one can fill me in what it exactly is..

It's just a thing on 11th of November, where the little kids go out on the streets with lampionnen (what's that in English?), ring the doorbells and then sing a song. And then they get candy. :lol:

And as a note to the newbie... No, I'm not mad but as an advice (here and other parts of the forum)

Always try to add contect to your posts.
Post containing a word or two or just smileys are considered as spamming.

I know, you didn't know it. THat's why I tell you ;)

okay, thanks DaWacko. I'll keep that in mind :).
Nice to know what Sint Maarten is, never heard of it.

Well, I'm going off to bed now :) good night everybody.
*please tell me if I did anything wrong again or something :p, don't want to break the rules(A), I know the rules are here somewhere, but my English isn't very good.*

its just like halloween but only on a different way with a different story then.. Ok i get it a little.. thanks for the uitleg..

It's just a thing on 11th of November, where the little kids go out on the streets with lampionnen (what's that in English?), ring the doorbells and then sing a song. And then they get candy.

Yeah, as i remember lots and lots of candy! :lol:

Lizzy Really great welcome basket!

SaraStar said:

It's just a thing on 11th of November, where the little kids go out on the streets with lampionnen (what's that in English?), ring the doorbells and then sing a song. And then they get candy. :lol:

In Dutch it's 'St. Maarten', it's only celebrated in the Northwest of the country though. You can compare it to Halloween, at least, I think :p

Really? Only in the Northwest? I didn't know that. But yeah, you can compare it to Halloween, kind of. But the kids aren't dressed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back