CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

I used to eat speculaas on my bread, but I don't do it anymore. :p Normally I eat bread with apple syrup and I drink jus d'orange for breakfast. :p I love that! Orange Juice <3. That'll be my next nickname, somewhere. Dunno where. :D Welcome, levisconverse! Lizzy'll hand you the welcome basket soon!

Ohh, appelstroop! I used to eat that everydaaay. LOL. Now I do not really like it anymore.
But I love orange juice, too! :D And tea. <3

Nope, just vleeswaren for me.. and since a week or two I'm addicted to mosterd on it as well.. hmm, that's delicious, you should all try it. Cheese and mosterd is nice too :)

Welcome levisconverse!! Here's the welcome basket for you to feel at home right away:

AWelcomeBasketfromHolland.jpg

I'm so thrilled to get to use it so soon already! :) Oh, and a special note from debje, if you don't like/want Heineken levisconverse, you can get a coke too :D Now isn't that nice? :D
By the way, although I really like your name, we should nickname you to make it shorter.. :p it's 'zo'n mond vol' ;) any suggestions?

SaraStar said:
Ohh, appelstroop! I used to eat that everydaaay. LOL. Now I do not really like it anymore.
But I love orange juice, too! :D And tea. <3

Haha I eat appelstroop for breakfast everyday (on bread ofcourse ;p) and a cup of tea! ^,^

thats so smerig tea with milk, but thats my opion and have the feeling its goin no where here... Never mind..

welcome levisconverse!!!

smerig = disgusting.

I like tea, but I don't drink it every morning. I loooove coffee, really! <3

So, debje, does Ajax have to play today?

SaraStar said:
Haha! I'm tea addicted. :D I drink it with milk. And you? :p

Milk and sugar :p.
At noon (is that correct, it sounds weird ;p) I drink coffee, to stay awake at school, also with milk and sugar :lol:.

Coffee, well, it differs. Sometimes I drink it 'black', but sometimes with milk & sugar. Well, we're off-topic :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back