CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Yeah..I agree..Finally someone who likes that too..My friends are always laughing at me when I mention it.. :p

yeah i know that it's not original dutch, i don't care, but i can't drink heineken so another drink is good :p

Coke & the Welcome basket :lol: peanut butter with hagelslag that's blurrie-smurrie :lol:

I eat vleeswaren on my bread every day.. you wouldn't like that, being a veggie ;) Witch has probably nothing to do with Jorja being a veggie as well, am I right Roos?? :lol:

Lizzy_004 said:
I eat vleeswaren on my bread every day.. you wouldn't like that, being a veggie ;) Witch has probably nothing to do with Jorja being a veggie as well, am I right Roos?? :lol:

:lol:
I love Jorja, but that doesn't mean I wanna be a veggie. I simply couldn't do it because if I don't eat meat in a few days, I get 'meat-hunger'.

I just think meat tastes to good to stop eating :p
besides..if I stop eating meat my parents are gonna freak out..and I just love meat, It's just like nature..tigers eat zebra's and people eat pigs.. ;)

It'll surprise you, but I was actually a veggie before I became a Jorja-fan! You really won't believe me, I'm sure about that :p

I'm not officially a veggie, but I just don't eat so much meat. :p And I absolutely HATE pindakaas/peanut butter... :lol: But I love hagelslag. LOL. :)

Are we talking about broodbeleg? :lol:
Try speculaas on your bread, or is that weird? I love it :p or cocosbrood

I also HATE peanut butter

i love the dutch their car number plates are just the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go orange people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate breakfast, I'm almost always nauseated in the morning :lol: a tosti makes me least nauseated

haaj mensjes =D.
Holland is the best :p <3
I live in Oud-Beijerland near Rotterdam. Really nice over here. :p Are there more people who live in the Hoeksche Waard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back