CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

I agree with Debje..no alcohol for me ;)

Guys..what about sharing Heineken and don't fight! there's enough for everone.. :p

Can't we put chocolate in the basket too..? It's maybe not Dutch but it is very nice :D

Oh, sharing isn't an option for Ducky. Oh, wait. I was collapsed because of the trauma Ducks gave me. *collapses, but gives the Heineken to wibbs first*

For me just normal milk-chocolate (if you can say it like that in English. :lol:). No white or pure. :p

Guys, I'm working on it :) Have collected a few things already.. should we do a poll or do you trust me on my opinion? :p But what you all named, it's maybe too much to fit in one basket.. But I'll see what I can do :)

My fave chocolate? It's the green one from Cote d'Or.. with hazelnoten :p.. And I love the RitterSport one with cookies inside of it... mmmm

I love milk chocolate and we have this white chocolate with M&M's on it..they are lovely to..

Well Lizzy I trust your opinion.. :p

Okay, I've finished it. There's no chocolate in it, but I did include 'hagelslag'.. does that count too? ;)

AWelcomeBasketfromHolland.jpg

Ducky, if this pic is too large, can you tell me so I can resize it myself? I don't want it to be an URL.. :)

Hehe, thanks guys :D No, I'm sorry Deb, but Coke is not originally Dutch you know ;) But we can offer all the newbies coke too, is that ok? :)

Welcome offer: Coke & The welcome basket. What about that? :p

Hagelslag rocks! Especially with peanut butter.

Yeah! On white bread! But you know what's delicious too? A beschuitje with peanut butter and jelly... omg!! Soooo good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back