CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Lizzy, you need glasses girl :lol: not trying to be rude, but it's in her damn location! xD

*waves back to Denise*

Welcome to the Dutch thread, Eva!

And about the welcome basket, what about this?

- drop
- stroopwafels
- Heineken (for the ones who don't like it, Amstel. Bleh.)
- boerenkool
- little mills

uhm, anything else?

MissRoosFox said:
Lizzy, you need glasses girl :lol: not trying to be rude, but it's in her damn location! xD

*waves back to Denise*

Welcome to the Dutch thread, Eva!

And about the welcome basket, what about this?

- drop
- stroopwafels
- Heineken (for the ones who don't like it, Amstel. Bleh.)
- boerenkool
- little mills

uhm, anything else?

^If you look closely, Heineken is missing from the baskets ;)

*runs away fast*

Evil, evil Ducky! Oh, wait, you accidentally picked the Amstel! *hides actual Heineken from Ducky*

Well... my name is Eva, but I already said that. LOL. I'm 15 and I live in Amsterdam, Holland (which is what led me to this thread). I love CSI (obviously) and I'm a Sandle shipper. Hm can't think of anything more right now, but if you wanna know something just ask. :p

And about the welcome basket, what about roze koeken? I've no idea actually if they're really Dutch... but I love them. :)

and maybe for in the basket for the ones who doesnt drink alcohol just Coke (dieet) and a lot of candy doesnt matter what kind..

Nice thing to read over you Eva and how is Amsterdam? I most be great living a big city like that!!

Yes, I do love living in Amsterdam. I live in a pretty quiet neighbourhood of Amsterdam, which I really like, but I also love visiting the city centre. :) And I go to school in the south of Amsterdam, where many rich people live. :lol:

Amsterdam isn't that big. I live near it (just a couple of mins with the train), and it's pretty small, if you ask me. There don't live that much people for a capital city either. Just like 750 000, or something? Dunno. :p But I visit the city more than 3 times a month. Lol.

Eva do you go to school in Oud Zuid?

Hey Eva Welkom!!!

amsterdam :p AJAX!!!! :lol:

Roze koeken, yammie :p and coke of course, no alcohol for me and i don't need it.

wow it's end of september and we have such a great weather!!! woehoe

thanks for clearing that up Roos.. For me Amsterdam is big i came out of a dorp that wash very small so its big to me..

I used to live near Eindhoven when I was younger. Then I moved to Maastricht when I started studying, and well, right now I'm living in Belgium :p
I'm moving to Antwerp next year :D

MissRoosFox said:
Evil, evil Ducky! Oh, wait, you accidentally picked the Amstel! *hides actual Heineken from Ducky*

:eek:

*knocks Roos down with the Finlandia vodka bottle*

:devil:

MissRoosFox said:
Amsterdam isn't that big. I live near it (just a couple of mins with the train), and it's pretty small, if you ask me. There don't live that much people for a capital city either. Just like 750 000, or something? Dunno. :p But I visit the city more than 3 times a month. Lol.

Eva do you go to school in Oud Zuid?

Yup, I do. Het Amsterdams Lyceum. :p Do you know it? It's 30 minutes cycling for me everyday. Which is not always great, like when it rains. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back