CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

That would be Flack :)
I don't know but CSI:NY just can't keep me hooked to the screen like Miami and LV. Guess the women in Miami and LV are hotter :p

saras_girlfriend said:
That would be Flack :)
I don't know but CSI:NY just can't keep me hooked to the screen like Miami and LV. Guess the women in Miami and LV are hotter :p

I actually had that same 'problem', but now Anna & Melina got me hooked. :p

Hmm, the weather sucks.

Totally true! :lol: My friend always says, why do you like to watch so much? Then i say for the good forensics! :lol: Yeah, right! :devil:

hihi my friends that in the beginning i wash mad but now the are watching al three csi because of me and when im there and its miami the always yell when the see Emily/Calleigh Nat "youre girlfriend is on" and im always blusing so much when the do that. But its still fun... :lol:

To Roos: Have you seen ER Thursday evening (the late ep)?? Cause I got the feeling Maura Tierney (Abby) is pregnant. Well, seeing that this season aired ages ago in the US, she actually was pregnant.

To Jayne: How was your Guinness in Zwolle? :p

Are you sure? Cause her belly sure seemed very large, swollen. She has always been a whole lot thinner, I'm sure.

ETA: Can you tell me in spoiler tags who will be the father in season 12?? :D

MissRoosFox said:
I'm sure. :) And yep, I can tell you.

The father is Luka

:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :eek:

omg omg omg, LUKA??? Noo. That just can't be true. Why not Carter?? I mean, Abby and Carter belong together.. and and and Luka was with Sam! They are purrrrfect! No. You know, I actually think you typed it wrong, it should be Carter, really.

haha, I told my mother just now.. and she responded with: 'oh, that's gonna be complicated.' :p We always watch ER together..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back