CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

I'm firtst year, yes. But I'm in Maastricht. What do you mean with "drama" classes?

Oh gosh. Please stop talking about that weird, crazy thing called s-c-h-o-o-l. It makes me tired.

Whooops, sorry Ralph, I was confusing the two Dutch males :p Fabian is in Enschede.. don't know what he does actually.

My housemate's sister studies meds and she got "drama" classes too.. doing lots of rollplay.

Sorry Roos, but school is my life :p

im happy that school is over for me and tomorow i have a job interview for 2 days at some kind of daycare so im so nerveus but i like to do this job.. So lets pray that things go well but i have to mis Csi Miami because the interview is at 19.45 pm so thats late but i will be ok i will tape it on video..

xxx nathalie

I also have sort of "drama" classes. But the beauty of the uni in Maastricht is that it's the only one who uses simulation patient for it. It's very learnful.

I like Maastricht very much! I've always liked it, but now I study there I like it even more. It's such a enjoyable city. I can't wait to find a room there.

are the more people here who doesnt study any more but just have a dayley job? Because i feel so lonely and cant talk over school with all of you!!!

What a bummer! CSI: NY season 2 episodes 2.1 - 2.12 were released on dvd. But because season 2 is released in October in the US we miss out on the extra's :(
Maybe we're lucky and all the extra's will be on the second part dvd. The only thing we missed out then are the commentaries on the first 12 episodes (if any of those episodes have commentaries).

I'm sitting here with my toothbrush in my mouth, which can't last long because eventually your tongue will be on fire :p I just wanted to say I'm in a great mood, because my homework is done.. for tomorrow that is.. still have to do the rest of the week :( damn planners..

Not sure what this has to do with the Holland-thread, but whatever..

To make this a bit on topic, I want to say: YAAAAY for Rory and Lorelai getting together again.. I can begin loving Gilmore Girls again.. (The Netherlands is so late with airing episodes from tv series)

I was drinking Heineken in my room tonight, and then I spilled half the bottle!! :( By accident of course.. Now my whole room and my pillow smell like beer. And unless your name is Jayne, that's not a good thing ;)
Well, it couldn't ruin my mood anyway.

And now I'm going for a good night sleep, since a week or three.. unfortunately, tomorrow at 7:15 am I will be heading towards Zwolle again... pff, I hate getting up early.

'Night!

Nathalie_Emily said:
are the more people here who doesnt study any more but just have a dayley job? Because i feel so lonely and cant talk over school with all of you!!!
I'm done with studying, but I teach at a school haha, so school is still my main occupation.

Hey guys, have been away for a while, but i'm back again! :D

Don't feel lonely! I also have a dayley job for a very looooong time... :lol: Although i go to school again next month again, for further training, i think it will take some time before i get used to that again! :lol: :lol:
So if you want to talk about the worrys of a daily job, here i'am! :D

cool, so that makes me happy to hear, i wish i could study some more but i dont have the money for it besides that i dont wanna go back and listen to teachers and make homework and stuf like that. So im not in work now because this morning the told me that i dint get the job where i had a jobinterview for but the wanted me but i dint had any (sorry dont know the english word) ervaring enough to do it.. but i wash very enthousaist and good in wath i do and say and understand exactly wath the mean and wanted from me so thats something positive from it.. hihi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back