CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

experience = ervaring :p

Well..I got no job..I'm still to young and also still in school..sorry ;)

btw..I totally forgot..but I'm sorry you didn't get the job Nathalie :(

not everything is perfect in live but i can go on with it, i had the feeling in forward that the wheren't going to choose me because the other person where so much older than me i wash the youngest.. And thanks for the word.. hihi..

25 is my age not that young any more almost 26 but ok i see myself still as 18or 16 because i like to be a bit childness.. hihi

Well..I got no job..I'm still to young and also still in school..sorry

Don't be sorry for that! Enjoy it! :lol:
Never to young or to old to learn... :rolleyes:

Nathalie_Emily Sorry you didn't get the job..

Denise thanks for saying that but im not sad or something i still myself ok.. So maybe it will come tomorrow that i feel upset for not getting it.. :(

^^Fortunately you feel that way! Sometimes it can be such a dissapointement....
What kind of job are you looking for?

just in daycares or kindergardens.. But its not easy to find work in that airia because they dont need so much people on the moment because most parents dont have the money to bring there childeren there or bring the to grandma and grandpa you know so if have to waith before there is a new one that i can put myself into.. Besides that im a little ill so i cant work more than 20 hours a week from my uitkering.. I can handel it if been before not chosen as person at jobinterviews so its not something bad anymore.. I dont have enough experience the think... Stupid people.. But never mind tell me more about yourself would you Denise.??

Nathalie can't you try to find a job as a nannie or something..If you'd like to work with kids..

Well..Denise sometimes I don't enjoy being this young and stuff..I'm 14 and if you count this schoolyear, I still have 4 years to go and then I have to study.. :( I want to be older.. :p

I'm sorry you didn't get the job, Nathalie.

I'm fifteen, and I'd love to be sixteen. It's just those couple of months extra that give you the permission to do more things. :devil:.

thats true Roos but not always nice because many things change when you are 16 and at 18 even more, i wish i wash still 15 and that my parents took care of me..

Well..Denise sometimes I don't enjoy being this young and stuff..I'm 14 and if you count this schoolyear, I still have 4 years to go and then I have to study.. I want to be older..
Danique It goes fast enough! Believe me soon enough you wish it didn't go so fast, or wish you would be younger! **Is counting grey hairs...** :rolleyes::lol:

Nathalie_Emily Well, maybe it's a good thing for you they would make daycare for free! And, what can i tell about myself... Well, i'am 31 years old :eek:, but feel younger offcourse :rolleyes:, live nearby Utrecht and be a nurse, and offcourse totally csi fan. :)

he thats cool denise , you live close to me haha.. its something i can try but i can do also a job as nanny for sure or just do nothing and have a baby on my one.. Hihi without a partner.. But im almost 26 and also feel a lot younger and beside that im a big fan of Emily, Marg, Melina and Sofia so Csi is the best way to see them hihi..

^^ Ha,ha... I'am a hugh fan of Carmine and the best way to see him is wathing CSINY! :lol:
Where do you live?

i live in Amersfoort, and i like to watch csi newyork to but more for the woman but i like Hill harper to and the dective he has beautiful eyes and i dont mean Mack..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back