CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

SecretSophie said:
saras girlfriend, I'm in Belgium too.

Also about 200 metres from the Dutch border.

And yay for getting csi 5 times a week!

Where in Belgium just across the border? I live in Vroenhoven, near Maastricht (that's where I study).

waaaaaaahahahah we had fire today at school :eek: nobody thought it was real but it was :lol: the damage is not so bad :lol: lucky school

Greggooo, the last scene was great, I'll give you that. But then the screen went black. :rolleyes: So yeah, just the last 5 minutes were great for me. The rest of the episode was just slow build up to that. It's a shame, they could have done something very good with the story.

Lizzy, I live in Enschede, but I do not study at the Uni. I study at the Saxion Hogeschool. What are you gonna do there?

We'll have a trip to see how things go at Uni, I guess.. in 4, 5 and 6 VWO we will be prepared to go to University and that means we should learn what it's like to study there and stuff.
I'm not sure what we're going to do there exactly, but I'll keep you posted.

Btw, Ralph, can you tell me something about what it's like in med school? I'm soooo curious!!

Lizzy_004 said:
We'll have a trip to see how things go at Uni, I guess.. in 4, 5 and 6 VWO we will be prepared to go to University and that means we should learn what it's like to study there and stuff.
I'm not sure what we're going to do there exactly, but I'll keep you posted.

Btw, Ralph, can you tell me something about what it's like in med school? I'm soooo curious!!

You start out pretty slow. The lectures are pretty boring, but I think that counts for every study. Wednesday I'll have my first simulation patient. I'm really excited (it's something that only Maastricht has). You also start right away with learning how the inject, do first aid, apply bandage, etc. You have very much spare time too. I don't have to go on Fridays, Tuesdays, and half of the Wednesdays. Test week is hell though, so I've heard.

Simulation patient? What's that?
And is it true you'll have to practice to inject on other med students? I've heard something like that..
Test week, yeah.. learning, what, 38 books by heart? And I'm complaining about 5 chapters for history.. :lol: Good luck on that though.

And thanks for the info. If you have more to tell, please do, I'm sooo interested!! :)

No. not that many books, but it's a lot. And yes, you'll have to practice on each other (also in your bottom :rolleyes:)
A simulation patient is a healthy person who plays a role as patient. Then you have to question that person, and if needed, give them a physical.

Sounds like fun, actually, Ralph! :) I don't want to go to med school though. :)

What do you all think about the weather changes? I mean, during the holiday the weather was crappy, and now, it's soo pretty.

CSI007WW said:
A simulation patient is a healthy person who plays a role as patient. Then you have to question that person, and if needed, give them a physical.

Oooooh, I heard about that! Sounds like fun! :D

Pretty weather Roos??? Are you kidding me? It's so freaking hot you can't do anything.. hmm, I think I post this exact same sentence somewhere in June or July with the heatwave.. Oh, Dutch weather.. :rolleyes: whatever

Ralph! Meds in Enschede right? And you're a first year? Sister of a housemate of mine does the same study.. at least, same direction. Last week she told me she hates the "drama" classes.. you've got those classes?

Lizzy.. I know people who study at the UT :p Most of my brother's friends still go to Uni there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back