CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Hey, PieterBas, welcome. :)

Maaike, happy birthday. :) I'm in for a party, hmm, I'll have one myself tonight, because it's your birthday.

happy birthday..!! hope you enjoy the day but I can't come to your party..still need to learn my Latin and Greek.. :rolleyes:

Congratulations Maaike! :D

I watched Hollands's Next Top Model. I really like it, eventhough it's not as great as ANTM. About 'Pirates'..I'm still dissapointed by that episode. A good storyline that became interesting just in the last 5 minutes, and weak scenes between Grissom and Heather.

Happy birhtday Maaike, have a nice day and party all night long.. Have fun on your party!!!
alice.gif

And tonight its my night Csi Miami yeah, im already in the mood for it.. hihi Emily Yammie.... *drooling*
smilie_love_rainbow.gif

xje nathalie

ok my drooling is also a little bit for Adam rodriguez but still more for Emily and its a great epi today... i cant waith for the end.

Emily is hot.. it's a fact.. especially her cleavage :rolleyes: She was my first CSI girl crush :D

I'm having so much fun watching TV Gelderland.. *sigh* I hope we get some real TV soon and I'll be hooked again :p

I've got CSI:Miami tonight :D
I only live 200 metres across the border but I still don't get any Dutch channel, but there is NOTHING wrong with Belgian channels! I've got CSI 5 days a week!

i really like pirates of the third reich, the scene between Grissom and Heather, at the end, where he tells her to stop, that was soooo great!! (no hard feelings Fabian)
but i'm looking forward to next week, that seems like a great epi to me..

saras girlfriend, I'm in Belgium too.

Also about 200 metres from the Dutch border.

And yay for getting csi 5 times a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back