CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Nathalie_Emily said:
ok a little bit of myself, im 25 years old almost 26 and it still feels like im 16 or so...
YAY for over twenties who still feel like a teenager :D

Ohhh, Amersfoort, yes (Lizzy), I also know people there :p One of my best friends teaches at a secondary school there! And some of my former fellow-students live there.

Great. I tune in on RTL4, 9:30.. no CSI. I check Teletext, it says that CSI was 8:30!! Why did nobody tell me that??? Yeah ok, I sort of knew, but I forgot.. dang it!! :mad:

Now I can spend an extra hour on homework.. hurray :rolleyes:

Welcome :D
I'm watching Holland's Next Topmodel now, but I think it's just cr*p. They're trying to be ANTM, but they're obviously not.

I'm watching it too, that girl named Sylvia gets the puke out of my stomach, I don't like that girl at all. And yes, it's a fake copy of ANTM.

RoosCSILover said:
I'm watching it too, that girl named Sylvia gets the puke out of my stomach, I don't like that girl at all. And yes, it's a fake copy of ANTM.

:lol: She, indeed, is so obnoxious :lol:

Nathalie_Emily said:
ok a little bit of myself, im 25 years old almost 26 and it still feels like im 16 or so... I life on my own and my cat and hamster in Amersfoort.. Love it.. But sometimes i miss my family, i have 1 real sister and 1 stephsister and brother.. My parent are difforect and remarried.. Im always in love but will not find any one to get a date with.. And for no thats enough just ask me more if you want to..

and thanks for all the welcomes im going to get a stroopwafel but not heineken i dont drink alcohol.. :D :lol:

Welcome to the boards :) I see you have a good taste in women ;)

It's been a long time that I posted something on the forum.. I lost my login :) Anyway I'm from 's-Gravenzande :D. Couldn't see this episode :(..

i loved the epi of tonight but im a little confussed because it looks like a open ending but i liked to see lady Heather again she so cool.. MMMM i dont get it this evening with the epi but i will figure it out..

Welcome PieterBas and happy birthday Maaike :D

Me.. I watched TV Gelderland last night.. saw 4 reruns of the news and 1 rerun of some sort of program *sigh* it's the only channel we have at the moment :rolleyes:

Nathalie_Emily said:
i loved the epi of tonight but im a little confussed because it looks like a open ending but i liked to see lady Heather again she so cool.. MMMM i dont get it this evening with the epi but i will figure it out..

I loved the open ending! And well it had Lady Heather in it, so it has to be good! Man, I would never want her on my bad side :eek:

Edited because I wanted to say I think the birthdaycake next to my name ROCKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back