CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I'm proud as it is that they can actually say what they mean :D

Aw, that's cute! :D

And YAY, I made you come down here!! Hardly see you around girl.. how's the moving going?

Speaking of moving, we got the key of our new house in Zwolle, and I had my first look today.. The house sucks, but I'm not really in a good situation to say that. I'm really pessimistic (and I don't even care if I spelled that correct) now and everything sucks at the moment :rolleyes:

The spelling is correct girl, but yes, you shouldn't care about spelling when you're feeling crappy *huggles* I miss Zwolle though :( I really hope you'll get to feel at home soon.

Well I'm more or less moved. Living room is half done, it's still a bit empty. Dad is coming over tomorrow morning, to help me with the kitchen floor. Teaching is what is keeping me away from the PC at the moment. It's not that it's a load of work now, but it really makes me tired, especially this week was tough on me. Classes were good and stuff, but all the new things (like organisations and rules) that come my way is what exhaust me. I'm glad I have the Fridays off to get some extra rest.

*huggles back* I understand you miss your friends.. But with the long weekends you have now, including Fridays, you just have to come down here.. or else visit me, that is a good reason ;)

I never realised that teaching good be exhausting too, especially in the first week :rolleyes: But I get it I think, teachers have to prepare all the lessons and such.. Well, good luck on that. I hope you do like it.

I started the 'Tweede Fase' this week, and what's kind of a big change is that we don't get teachers to tell us what to do. We now have a work plan, and you have to plan your homework yourself, and that kinda sucks because it's even more work. But they say you learn responsibilities from it, so who am I to complain? I just hope these three years will go by quickly...

I had bilingual education the first three years of my highschool, and we were also learnt to speak British English. It sounds way better than American English, but I always talk American English because that's what I'm used to, lol. Everytime I hear an American speak in real life, it always irritates me, but on tv it does not sound weird at all.

I'm watching Kill Bill now. I've already seen it, but it's such a good movie.

Question: since I don't have a TV, well I do have one.. two actually, but I'm still not connected :( can anyone tell me when CSI is going to continue.. yeahyeah, it has probably already started.. still, can someone tell me then, which eppy will be on next time and when?

Yep. Killer was on last week. :) Tomorrow on.. (is it 9.30 or 8.30? Last week was 8.30) Pirates of the Third Reich will be on. :) Poor Jayne! :(

Thanks Roos, yeah poor me :( At these moments I do have self-pity :lol: Luckily I know someone who can supply me with the material that has already been broadcasted here on national TV and which I missed.

RoosCSILover said:
Yep. Killer was on last week. :) Tomorrow on.. (is it 9.30 or 8.30? Last week was 8.30) Pirates of the Third Reich will be on. :) Poor Jayne! :(

Pirates of the Third Reich ROCKS! I just LOVE Lady Heater :D

hi there i just saw this thread for the first time, and im around a little longer but i like to go in with it, im from holland to and new on this thread so maybe i will or can say something dutch if i dont know the word for it and learn more and better english.. Am so dawn terribel in my english so... and wath are you al talking about around here?
im just nieuwsgierig nothing more... ;) :lol:

Nathalie_Emily said:
im just nieuwsgierig nothing more... ;) :lol:

That would be curious ;) Yaaaay, beat you Jayne :lol:

No, seriously, welcome Nathalie_Emily in the Dutch part on this board! :D Grab a Heineken and maybe a Stroopwafel, and hopefully you come in more often.

Maybe you can tell a little about yourself, how old are you, where you're from etc? :)

Welcome Nathalie :D

Hey! I waited for someone else to reply to that actually.. I was like: I can't be the ass all the time :rolleyes: :p And actually, I have my hands full on teaching my own kiddos the correct words and stuff that I'll probably won't bother correcting you guys.. *looks at Dutchies* yeahyeah I can see you wiping your foreheads :lol: .. wait.. what am I saying? It's in my nature.. and I do it with all my love :D

ok a little bit of myself, im 25 years old almost 26 and it still feels like im 16 or so... I life on my own and my cat and hamster in Amersfoort.. Love it.. But sometimes i miss my family, i have 1 real sister and 1 stephsister and brother.. My parent are difforect and remarried.. Im always in love but will not find any one to get a date with.. And for no thats enough just ask me more if you want to..

and thanks for all the welcomes im going to get a stroopwafel but not heineken i dont drink alcohol.. :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back