CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

next monday a new CSI episode..20:30 on rtl4.. an hour earlier..I'm sorry Jayne..can't you watch it at a friends house??

no problem..didn't you watch the episode yesterday..?? cause I always watch which epi will come next week and the epi is Killer a new one and he also said it came 1 hour earlier than normal.. :p

Yes I saw that, but I didn't notice that they had changed the time, guess I was so exited about a new epi :p.

CSI007WW said:
Are you a member of a fraternity saras_girlfriend?

No I'm not with any fraternity. The only one that I liked was Circumflex but I found it too expensive and besides I joined the badmintonteam instead. I'm more into sports than obligated social gatherings.
I hope you have a lot of fun in Maastricht and maybe I will see you around! I'm studying at the Hogeschool (vertaalacademie) and I'm about to start my last year. At the end of this year I'll be a Bachelor in International Communication, lol I'll be a BIC like the pens ;)

Hey people!
I know that I am never here... very, very bad!
But I just met Jayne on Hyves, you probably know that community. I moderate the CSI hyve there. And talking to her made me think of the other Dutchies on Talk CSI: ALL OF YOU!

I hardly come in here, so I guess I just wanted to say hello and join in the conversation. I'm having my introduction days for me new school as well! I'm gonna study Cross Medial Journalism (But I just call it Journalism) here in Enschede. The intro kind of sucks though...

Uhm..I don't know what hyves is.. :eek: :confused:

I've been to school too..but I had a great time..new school..I do Gymnasium ( grammar school I think that is) and we're on the second floor..the second floor is Only Gymnasium. Class 1, 2 and 3 ( I don't know that in English either..)

Because I'm in class 3 and I'm pretty tall all the people are so small...I feel so grown up.. :p (I'm the youngest but the tallest in my class.. :()

Welcome Fabian :)

It looks like everyone is going to school here, I'm starting next week!

Welcome Fabian

i'm starting also next week ;) i had 9 weeks vacation that was waaaaaay to much :rolleyes:

Danique said:
next monday a new CSI episode..20:30 on rtl4.. an hour earlier..I'm sorry Jayne..can't you watch it at a friends house??

Friends :confused: :lol:

Hey Fabian, I see you found your way back here :p If you look well, you will notice that not only me is on your recent 'friend' list, but someone else of this Dutch bunch as well :)

you don't have any friends who would do that for you.. :eek:

oh sorry but a belated welcome Fabian..sorry :eek:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Danique said:

Friends :confused: :lol:

Hey Fabian, I see you found your way back here :p If you look well, you will notice that not only me is on your recent 'friend' list, but someone else of this Dutch bunch as well :)

Really?? :D
I don't know who it is... :eek:

I don't have my driving licence yet, but I had my first accident today :lol:
I had my 25th lesson today and we got to an intersection where I had right of way. But two cars came driving to the intersection, just like me. The first one was driving pretty hard, so I stopped although I had right of way (otherwise it wouldn't have ended pretty). Then the second car stops, so my driving teacher says I should start driving. As I turned right the other car suddenly starts driving and hits me on my side of the car. :eek: And that pretty much was the end of my lesson :lol:

CSI007WW said:
I don't have my driving licence yet, but I had my first accident today :lol:
I had my 25th lesson today and we got to an intersection where I had right of way. But two cars came driving to the intersection, just like me. The first one was driving pretty hard, so I stopped although I had right of way (otherwise it wouldn't have ended pretty). Then the second car stops, so my driving teacher says I should start driving. As I turned right the other car suddenly starts driving and hits me on my side of the car. :eek: And that pretty much was the end of my lesson :lol:

Scary :eek:! He didn't hit you hard I hope :eek:

Welcome back RoosCSILover :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back