CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Hello..where are all the Dutchies..
can we talk about something other than Hogeschool cause I'm only 13 so I can't talk about that :confused:..if you understand what I mean..I sorry If you think I'm a bitch or something.. :rolleyes:

yeah..didn't see that one coming :rolleyes:..

don't know actually.. something everybody can talk about..

I thought about it..and I come up with this.. don't know if you like it or if it's allowed..:

What do you like most and what do you like least of being Dutch..??

Don't know if you understand me..My English is not perfect..

Danique said:
What do you like most and what do you like least of being Dutch..??

Don't know if you understand me..My English is not perfect..
*cough*
Here pops in teh teacher.. :p It's a perfectly correct sentence and question ;) Your English is perfect!

What I like best is that we are a bunch of very down to earth people I think. What I like least is that our immigration policy sucks :( I'm not into politics at all, but that is what really bothers me.

Ps. Guess what guys.. I'm back :D

Welcome back, Jayne! You did that fast. ;)

Well, best; Uhm.. well.. no. Just kidding. People are cool in Holland, and I agree with Jayne there, we're down to earth. :) And what I like the least is that the weather sucks, mostly, and Dutch is an ugly language. And uhm, well, I just want to live in England or Ireland or America when I grow up.

I agree with RoosCSILover about the weather and the language!
And when I've finished my studies I want a job in Australia.

Thanks Jayne , I'm a bit insecure..

What I like most of being Dutch is that we have "Sinterklaas".. I know it's silly but I think it's something special..It's our tradition.. :p
What I like least is ( I agree with RoosCSILover ) that the language is stupid and the weather sucks.. :rolleyes:

i don't care about the language, sometimes it's funny when non-dutch people talk dutch :lol: and i agree with you 2, the weather sucks

No, the language is funny. I taught two sentences to my Irish friend:
1. Hoe heet je? (What's your name?)
2. Hoe heet ben je? (How hot are you?)
and I taught those at the same time, and I kept asking them over and over, so that she got really confused in which sentence meant what. Now, a year later she walks up to this cute little Dutch girl of about 3, she knows the parents. And she says to the girl: "uhm.. how hot are you?" :lol: I was like: "Uhm.. Sinéad? Wrong line!" :p well, and then I got a major beating.

I'm back from INKOM! It was so great! :D I'm still a bit under the influence from all the beer though :lol:
I came back with tha last train yesterday, so I was home around 1 am, and I woke up at half past 6 pm :lol:
Are you a member of a fraternity saras_girlfriend? I registered myself with SV KoKo. I wasvery lucky with my group, we had so much fun. We fused with another group to, and our papa's and mama's said they've never met a group that was so enjoyable. We also met Di-rect with our group. We were at "de twee heren", and they had to be there to prepare for being dj there. Our mam's talked with them for a little while, but they were really cocky, the bast*rds. I didn't like them at all. One of my mama's asked if they wanted to put a SV KoKo sticker or his pants or something, and they made a really big deal about it to tell us they didn't want to do that :mad:

I like Sinterklaas too. It's just so...typical.

Someday, when I get to live abroad with my husband AJ Buckley (labtechie on CSI NY) and our pretty pretty children, I would so celebrate Sinterklaas with them.

yeahhhhhhhhhh Next week new episodes!!

for the csi ny watchers this thursday a new epi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back