CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

LOL, okay. :) My best friend used to live there, and he wanted to visit his old friends, so I went with him. :) I prefer Amsterdam and The Hague to shop. :) I've been to Amsterdam too many times, cause it's so close. Like 12 mins by train. I know excactly where every store is, and stuff. hehe, have to go there tomorrow.

Macayla said:
I think I know that, I live close to Schagen and been in that mall many times... it's better than ours :p

My friend lives near Schagen as well, Sint Maarten. I've been there and it's like the end of the world LOL :p

Does your friend goes to work or school in Schagen ? I have a friend too who lives there :)

LOL, Holland is so small, don't you think? :) We're talking about being there, and there, while the Americans don't. :)

Welcom Danique
Tomorrow the INKOM starts in Maastricht. It's an introduction week for newbies at uni and Hogeschool. I'm really curious how it's gonna be. I think the parties at night will be great, but I have my doubts about the day activities.

Cool! :) I think my new iPod hasn't arrived @ Apple yet, cuz' they haven't called yet. I can't live without my iPod for another two days.

CSI007WW said:
Tomorrow the INKOM starts in Maastricht. It's an introduction week for newbies at uni and Hogeschool. I'm really curious how it's gonna be. I think the parties at night will be great, but I have my doubts about the day activities.

oh its fun don't worry! I did it 4 years ago when I came to Maastricht for the first time! What are you going to study and where? I'm at the 'Brusselseweg' faculty of international communication.

saras_girlfriend said:
CSI007WW said:

oh its fun don't worry! I did it 4 years ago when I came to Maastricht for the first time! What are you going to study and where? I'm at the 'Brusselseweg' faculty of international communication.

I'm going to study Meds at uni :)
I'm really looking forward to it :D

My niece has studied Meds over there! :) She liked it a lot, so I think you'll do too. :)

University really starts early in Holland. I start Hogeschool at the end of September!

Oh, and Holland starts right around the corner from my house. (Philipine on the right, and Sas Van Gent on the left).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back