CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

thanks..Everybody is so nice here..I didn't expect that at all..I thought everybody would think: ohh no another newbie..;)

*sigh* oh no another newbie *sigh* :lol: Heh, just kidding, welcome Danique :)

I've decided today that I need internet in my new home.. it'll be a lot cheaper anyway, otherwise I'll be calling all my friends for hours, which in the end is a lot more expensive than just talking to them by MSN :p Good excuse :D

Thanks..

I guess I don't have that problem..I don't have a lot of friends so I never call..and I'm only 13 years old so I still live with my parents and sister..

I don't have many friends either, and most of the time, the ones that I do have, they phone me. The problem is also that I'll have to start making posts at work then, meaning that I have to stay longer at work, which is a thing I like to avoid ;) although we all know how much I love my job even in summer holidays :lol:

Where are you from Danique, if I may ask?

Dutchie said:
Hey Pebl, what's the makado? I don't think I know it...there was this special thing in Schagen huh? I saw a bit of it.

The makado is our shopping mall :).
Ehh special thing ;p ?

And welcome Danique :)

I think I know that, I live close to Schagen and been in that mall many times... it's better than ours :p

Macayla said:
I think I know that, I live close to Schagen and been in that mall many times... it's better than ours :p

Haha cool! Where do you live then ?

Haha well, a little ;p. I've been there often, though.
I don't like the cinema there :p.
But I think I like the shopping mall (the passage?) better then the makado, because it has a H&M :p.

Haha I like the cinema on Cape Holland, it's my favourite :p... and I to like the kroonpassage :D

Ok ;p
I'm used to The Metro in Heerhugowaard, I find it nicer then Utopolis ;p.

I've been to the Makado once, I think, lol. :) I know it, it's in the 'center' (euh, does Schagen have a center, actually? ) :) of Schagen. :) And I love Den Helder, Macayla! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back