CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

i think that they need some specials because they do first the csi special and then a episode and Grave danger is a special episode

Wow, the special was nice!
I'd only hoped it was a little more about the series itself...

yeah i'd hoped so but it was a great special, nobody expect this was the special...Oprah :lol: the butprint was awesome :p

Ohh, Marg & the buttprint. I was laughing my arse off. But I expected more CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, though. But learning about the real cases just made me wanted to go to university now. I want to study laws, and probably being a forensic investigator after that. Cause that one woman had studied laws too, right? :) And it was probably like the 6th time I saw Grave Danger, but I still enjoyed watching it. It's one of the greatest episodes.

SecretSophie said:
I'm from Belgium btw, please don't hold that against me.
Don't I know you?? ;)

Uhm guys.. I need heavy punishment.. for I forgot to watch/tape the special :rolleyes: So here I was thinking of my punishment.. if you could talk Cath and Sara into spanking me or each other? :devil:

LOOOL, Jayne, there wasn't that much to see. :) It was an Oprah-episode, but there probably was more real-life stuff (which was interesting too) than CSI. :)

Yes, I was hoping there was a little more 'behind the scenes' and maybe some bloopers :rolleyes:.

Hi, I'm new here and someone told me that she was looking forward to see me in the Dutch thread so here I am.. :p

Welcome to the thread. LOL, I have welcomed you in three different ones now, I guess I'm in a welcome-mood. :) Here, take a stroopwafel. *Hands Danique a stroopwafel* :) Hope you like them.

I was very dissapointed with the special. Very. Hey Pebl, what's the makado? I don't think I know it...there was this special thing in Schagen huh? I saw a bit of it.

*receives the stroopwafel* Thanks I love them..

I was also very disappointed by the CSI special..I thought we would see interviews with the whole cast en maybe get some info about season 6 or 7 but not this.. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back