CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! 3 hours CSI on tv saturday and than sunday csi en monday csi :eek:

Behind the scenes? YAY! :D We'll get to see Jorja in real life. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY, sorry, I'm happy. I always love to see her, not playing a character. She's so real. :D

Behind the scenes, OMG I'm so exited!! Wanna see wanna see wanna see! :D Yes, I'm still alive too, though real life's a bitch. But I'm alive. ;) Pebl, I'm coming to Callantsoog tomorrow. (maybe to Schagen too) Where will I look for you? :lol:

Welcome back on the thread, Nikki! :). Behind the scenes, I can't wait, really. I want to see it, NOW.

Dutchie said:
Pebl, I'm coming to Callantsoog tomorrow. (maybe to Schagen too) Where will I look for you? :lol:

I was walking around in 'het makado' today :p.

Saint Nicholas is early this year! Some upcoming Dutch CSI releases:
CSI: Miami Episodes 3.1 - 3.12 (August 22nd 2006)
CSI: NY Episodes 2.1 - 2.12 (September 19th 2006)
CSI: Miami Episodes 3.13 - 3.24 (October 17th 2006)
Holland is suddenly doing very well with dvd releases. Just check out the source: RBC

For example, NCIS: season 1 in July, season 2 in September and season 3 in March. I mean, how fast are we following the US at the moment?! :D

So, CSI special coming up in half an hour, I'm so excited! :D But I really don't get why they don't air season 6 episodes, like Killer and POTTR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back