CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

I've never had Irish History either.. *sigh* at teaching practice I only had American History *blegh*.. I don't think they'll ever going to teach Irish History at secondary school.

Well, I've had American History too, but uhm, well, it was kind of interesting, I think. With the indians and stuff. I've always liked History. I'd love to study it later, but I'd also like to become a Lawstudent. :)

RoosCSILover said:
Lizzy, 3x01 was named Revenge Is Best Served Cold. :)

Right.. Well, that one was good too. That's the one where Cath and Nicky are racing, right?
But The Accused is Entitled is great :D I love the ending. And I love the Sara-storyline in this one.

Oooh, Nesting Dolls. Gotta love that episode. No offense; but who doesn't like that episode is CRAZY! :D hehe. I also looved Too Tough To Die.

hey guys, i was watching tv, and suddenly i saw a commercial, and they said: next saturday is CSI-evening! :eek: :eek: we first get a CSI-Special, at 21.00u, and then, at 22.00u, they are going to air Grave Danger, until 23.00 or something like that.. :eek: :eek: i am sooooo wondering what they mean with: CSI special.. :D Maybe backstage or something... :eek: :eek: so to everyone: next saturday, RTL 4!! :D :D :D

YAY! I can't wait! :)

ETA; I'm so going to die. I have nothing planned for the next 3 weeks. HELP!

it was on RTL4, in the evening, yesterday... :D :D and excuse me for making the mistake, it begins at 20.00, not 21.00... forgive me, it was the excitement about it that made me forget the time! :eek: :eek: but seriously, a csi special, and then grave danger, that's sooooo cool! :eek: i figured, that means we get: next saturday csi, on sunday csi (as always) and on monday csi (as always too..) that's soooo great, three days of csi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back