CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

It's English, Denise! Have you ever heard of a science teacher or something hanging out on an English board?

Thought so! :D

About that science thing, you never know.... ;)

Hahaha I don't think I would ever forgive my parents if they had called me pebble :p.
It's english for some kind of stones.
My real name is Monique ^.^

Oh by the way, that thing about pebble
that was in a CSI episode
'Werewolves'
they said it once and i liked it :confused:.

<< This better Jaynepeen? :p

Ewl, Denise, that scares me! I wouldn't want my science teacher hanging out here.. Gross.. but yes, you never know.. the guy is already 40-something, probably doesn't even have a life.. yeah, you know, that's teachers huh? *ducks for Jayne's empty Heineken bottle* I wasn't talking about you, really! You have a life.. you're 23 and still chatting with teenagers on a CSI board :rolleyes: ;)

Lizzy_004 said:
<< This better Jaynepeen? :p
It is :D Much much better actually *drool* I can look at that for ages ;) Stop nicknaming me :lol: I've heard so many variations of my name now... :lol:

Lizzy_004 said:
Ewl, Denise, that scares me! I wouldn't want my science teacher hanging out here.. Gross.. but yes, you never know.. the guy is already 40-something, probably doesn't even have a life.. yeah, you know, that's teachers huh? *ducks for Jayne's empty Heineken bottle* I wasn't talking about you, really! You have a life.. you're 23 and still chatting with teenagers on a CSI board :rolleyes: ;)
Hey, I heard that :p But I wouldn't throw a bottle at you.. never! ;) (because then it'll break and I can't get any money back!) I love hanging out here, teenagers rock.. I wish I was one again.. well I am.. but shhhhh, I was just born several years too early!

*goes back to having no life* :p

Ewl, Denise, that scares me! I wouldn't want my science teacher hanging out here.. Gross.. but yes, you never know..

Me too, would be the same thing when i find out my boss is hanging around here!!! :eek:

I love hanging out here, teenagers rock.. I wish I was one again.. well I am.. but shhhhh, I was just born several years too early!

Wish i was teenager again, that's a long time ago :lol:
But, maybe i still am one.... :D

Denise, now I have to ask: how old are you then? Pebl, No WAY! My (real) name is Moniek!!! But call me Nikki please. That's my uh...damn how do you say that in English? :confused: Jayne? Some help here? :lol: 'roepnaam' in English. I'm lost.

In my dictonairy 'roepnaam' is just called 'first name' :)
My name on my certificate is Laurenske, but my 'roepnaam' is Renske :p *bleeeh*

Let's take Dutchie's name as example:

First name: the name or names that come before your family name. = Moniek

Nickname: a name given to someone, especially by their friends or family, that is not their real name and is often connected with what they look like or something they have done. = Nikki

Though she could also say (listen up, this is first-year secondary school material) 'Hi, my name is Moniek, Nikki for short!' OR! (which will never be used though) 'Hi, my name is Moniek, but you can call me Nikki, it's an abbreviation' :lol: Gawd, I'm having so much fun now.. teehee..

*huggles Longman Dictionary*

Yeah yeah Jayne, thank you. I get it. :rolleyes: My birthcertificate just said: Her name's Moniek, but we call her Nikki. So Nikki it is. I was too lazy to go get a dictionary. Or look it up on the internet. :lol:

And whoops! No Jayne, they did not! *prepares to have talk with parents* Sorry Denise! Don't hate me, I'm just the little un-knowing uh...girl. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back