CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

In our local liquer store doesn't have Heineken :(

Thought this was the right thread to vent.

Noo! Poor Ducky! I'm with my uncle now, and he has a fridge full of that stuff. *gets to fridge, grabs heineken, throws to ducky*

Welcome back Maaike & Roos. It looks like the weather is getting a bit colder again (knock on wood, cause I'm not sure), so you're lucky.

Hey Ducky, maybe Jayne can help you to write a complaint-letter.. I mean, what are they thinking not selling Heineken? :rolleyes:
I'm looking forward to going to my mom's again tomorrow. I told her to get beer for me and my brothers :D There, I can drink. Here (at my dad's), I can't.. My dad's still a little bit 'protective' when it comes to his little girl :rolleyes:

My parents are the other way around, dad's like: "yeah you just chug it girl! don't listen to your mum who thinks that you should stick to just one bottle of beer!" mum is more like: "omg, you drink that fast! that's enough, I think you should go to bed!" :lol:

*cough*it's 'letter of complaint'*cough* lizzy, not complaint-letter ;) awww I'm just teasing you.. like you said yourself, once a teacher, always a teacher :p omg, you'll be getting outstanding marks for English.. and all because of me *pats self on shoulder* sorry guys, I'm just having one big ego-tripping day :D

I think all of you guys write English so well :D I'd be bored teaching you, because I won't have anything to teach you really, you know it all :D

JayneEmilysRealm said:
*cough*it's 'letter of complaint'*cough* lizzy, not complaint-letter ;) awww I'm just teasing you.. like you said yourself, once a teacher, always a teacher :p omg, you'll be getting outstanding marks for English.. and all because of me *pats self on shoulder* sorry guys, I'm just having one big ego-tripping day :D

just: OMG!! :eek: I can't believe you said that! "*pats self on shoulder*" ?? :p Yeah there's an ego in tha house! Like you are the reason why I can write outstanding English (with a lil' mistake now and then) :lol: Just kidding.. Is there room for another ego around here? No really, you do help us!! :D

But I'll remember this :lol:

Jayne I can't believe you...*sigh* :rolleyes:

Lizzy, it's a long story, but to make it short, we have a group of five friends, and they were talking about doing something with four, and I said: "Hello? And who am I? "Niemand?" And that's how it started. Turned out they included me in that four, actually, another friend couldn't come. *shame* :eek:

Roos and Maaike, welcome back. But Maaike, I'm the only Duthie here. :lol:

Around here Heineken is only sold in liquer stores and I visited there today to get 6-pac of long drink (ah, the Finnish speciality) for dad... and I was so sad... there was carlsberg and Finnish stuff and somethng Russian and Saku and... Two Dogs and... ummm... I ended up buying one Carlsberg for me :(

As for drinking, dad say it's ok to have one when it's sauna evening (wed and sat) but during the summer me and dad have almost drink one every night :eek: Except I hide it more. Dad once grabbed a long drink of the fridge and mom told him to put it back. When she went tosleep, weboth got one :lol:

*has 6-pack of Heineken* :D Or actually 5 anymore :(

I went to city with mom today. Then one supermarket that has bit different stuff than stores in general. So in the beer section, mom was looking for dark Velko and there I saw Heineken. I asked mom "Can I have one Heineken?" and she said sure and when I was pulling one off the pack, she probably didnt' hear me first and just said "you take whole 6pack?" I say "if you insist" and grabbed the 6pack :D

Then I came home, managed to put all the stuff to fridge and dad comes, opens the fridge door and says "oh, who has brought Heineken?" I say me and he says YAY and grabs one and opens it. My Heineken. :(
...I think I have to hide the rest.

Y'know...mom and dad left few hours ago... and they just came back to bring car home..because the other couple was driving..they go dancing or something.. and he grabbed my another Heineken :(

Evil, evil man!

don't have room under my bed..there's already some Foster's and lots of empty cans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back