CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Allright, here it comes.... I'am 31 years old... :eek: :eek:

Allright, now i feel like a grandmother **runs away to hide and shame** :rolleyes:

Hey, don't be ashamed! I know older people here on the board. (no offence to them!) Pebl, can I call you Mo then?

Ok, Jaynepeen, just this time.. But let me have my fun and nickname you :p At least you can have variations!

And Denise, it's not that old! I have a friend who is 37 and also absolutely obsessed with CSI.. she's not on this board though. And neither is she Dutch :)

Dutchie You really mean that ?? :eek:
Oh man, you really make my day !! :D

Lizzy Feel much better now, thanx! :)

Denise said:
Allright, here it comes.... I'am 31 years old... :eek: :eek:
That's not old.. when I hear someone say 'I'm old' I'm thinking 70+ I think the people who post here, the older they are the younger they act :lol: Age is just a stupid number..

When I'm 70, I'll still watch CSI, which has been re-runned about 50 times by then. :D Denise, I do mean that, and I'm glad I could make your day. Mo, my friends tend to call me 'Nik', but I don't like it. I have a nickname (bijnaam, niet roepnaam :lol:) for them too: 'niemand'. But that's not going to work in English. ;)

That's not old.. when I hear someone say 'I'm old' I'm thinking 70+ I think the people who post here, the older they are the younger they act Age is just a stupid number..

Thanx, and i totally agree with you ! :lol:!

When I'm 70, I'll still watch CSI, which has been re-runned about 50 times by then.

Me too !! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back