CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Denise said:
*wonders if Denise is older than Jayney*
Uhm, I don't know, but I quess so !! :lol:

Cool :D YAY! There used to be another Dutch person around older than I am, but she doesn't come here anymore.. that was Jolein :)

Denise said:
After the summer, Zwolle it is! At the moment I'm still living in Drenthe, in a city which should not be named. ;)
Is it so bad ?! ;)
I can imagine it is.. I never reveal the name of the village I was born.. I seriously detest that friggin' place.. mostly because I grew up in the city which is considered to be the rival-city of the town where I was born.

Lizzy_004 said:
Ok, this is for all the Dutchies around here who watch ER (the ones who don't are just plain stupid! ;) )
Tonight around 22:45, Nederland 2, they start rerunning season 8! After the summer they continue with where we left off with the newest eps. Season 11. They ended with the scene where Jing-Mai and Pratt were in a car with some other dude, and another car chased them.. The guys in the other car had a gun. The screen faded to black and then your heard a shot..
Is this yet another spoiler? I'm so sorry then.. but that's just where we left off. When fall starts they're gonna continue there.

Oh, ER! I read it in the TV guide, but I only watch ER on net5, and I don't think I ever saw the eppie you're talking about. I don't even know who Pratt is :lol:

Cool YAY! There used to be another Dutch person around older than I am, but she doesn't come here anymore.. that was Jolein

That's too bad, but, I was planning to stay around for a while... :)

Dutchie said:
Not really, but it's funny to meet someone from there. And I simple love Callantsoog, I come there since I was 2. :D Actually I celebrated my birthday there once. How old are you?

Aww how cool :D!
I'm 18 years old
and you ?

Heh heh I watch ER everyday on net5!

Dutchie said:
Lizzy_004 said:
Ok, this is for all the Dutchies around here who watch ER (the ones who don't are just plain stupid! ;) )
Tonight around 22:45, Nederland 2, they start rerunning season 8! After the summer they continue with where we left off with the newest eps. Season 11. They ended with the scene where Jing-Mai and Pratt were in a car with some other dude, and another car chased them.. The guys in the other car had a gun. The screen faded to black and then your heard a shot..
Is this yet another spoiler? I'm so sorry then.. but that's just where we left off. When fall starts they're gonna continue there.

Oh, ER! I read it in the TV guide, but I only watch ER on net5, and I don't think I ever saw the eppie you're talking about. I don't even know who Pratt is :lol:

Shame on you! ;) Pratt is so hot :p

Uhm.. Liz, dahlin', your avvie scares me :eek: Dunno why, but I was like :eek: :eek: What's happening!! :eek:

And you're calling me plain stupid, since I don't watch ER.. I've seen it, but am just not a regular ER-er.. Stop calling me stupid or I'll make you write.. "Jayne is the best teacher" on the blackboard like a 1000000000 times :eek: I don't care it's holidays.. :p

Lizzy, I'm sure I'll find out who he is eventually. :D Pebl, I'm fifteen. Your name reminds me of that Motorola phone, by the way.

NO!! My av rocks!! I know it's not as great as your Puffin one, but hey, we can't be all blessed with such a cool membership..

Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher Jayne is the best teacher...

Enough!! I get it now.. no need for the other 999999980 times!! I know you're the best.. oh, but you gotta start watchin' ER!! Else you'll lose my vote for teacher of the year..

It's English, Denise! :D Have you ever heard of a science teacher or something hanging out on an English board? :p

Aww Liz, you didn't have to write it.. it said (gawd, don't you read my posts?? :lol:) Stop calling me stupid or I'll make you write.. so had you said it again, I'd made you do it :p But that's cute though.. and honestly, you just typed it once and then copy-pasted it.. admit it ;)

Yeah my PUFFIN avvie rocks :p heh.. but I love your banner.. that looks.. gaaaaahh.. yes very cute :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back