CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

I think she means that she doesn't wear a top that reveals half of her breasts and she doesn't look like a lingerie model :lol:

well, when in CSIM you have seen normal or ugly women?
No, they are all skinny and look like a model. And wear as little of clothing as possible.

Even cancer patients look like totally healthy models!

DaWacko said:
It is! And probably the only CSIM episode where the main guest start woman looks...normal :eek:

i agree and s4 was so overdone on woman... sand a lot did lack acting skills!

I forgot the mention this about my holiday in Tenerife btw. I was in a hotel called Conquistador. That's the same name as the hotel in CSI: Miami: Heatwave (novel) :p

And Holland was represented well too. The animation team consisted of two dutch girls who were on an internship :D

^omg that is too cool Ralph :D But, what do you mean by the animation team... :confused: I think I missed something :lol:

*hands free beer to Ducky* there you go lass.. and remember there's more where that came from.. yup, just trying to keep you from running over to the Canadian thread.. because let's face it.. they do have a FLAG :eek:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
^omg that is too cool Ralph :D But, what do you mean by the animation team... :confused: I think I missed something :lol:

*hands free beer to Ducky* there you go lass.. and remember there's more where that came from.. yup, just trying to keep you from running over to the Canadian thread.. because let's face it.. they do have a FLAG :eek:

The girls who take care of all the activities I mean. Like at day; waterpolo, archery and stuff. And at night; the technical stuff with shows, etc.

Oh, I forgot! Welcome back, Ralph! I'll be part of an animation team too (welll, I'm the team),from friday. I'll be away for a month, and I'll miss you all!

Srry to double post. But yay! I got into med school. Also at the university of my first choice (Maastricht). :D

Oh Ralph!! :D :D CONGRATS!! I'm soo happy for you.. really. I'm so excited. I hope I have as much luck as you when I finish high school! I won't be going to Maastricht though.. :lol: You'll be a great doctor, I'm sure. :)

By the way, a friend of mine wanted to do med school too. But she heard yesterday she didn't got in. So sad. :(

Congrats Ralph :D *woots* YAY! Have fun studying for the next.. ermm.. 10 years :lol: And Lizzy I'm sure you'll make it into med school ;)

Thank you! Well, studdying for 6 years. And then studying and working for about 6 years :lol:

congrats!

I'll start a new study this year too! only at HBO (Hogeschool Rotterdam) and I'll be doing Bio-Informatica (computional biology).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back