CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Went swimming today. I laid in the sun from 1 o'clock till about 4 o'clock, and went actually into the pool two very short times (like 5 min).. that means that I was in the sun way too long, and yeah, I got burned. You know the colour of tomatoes? My legs and back and shoulders. You know the colour of milk? My ass. Now you know what I look like.. and what I feel.. cause this ain't feel gooooood :(

So, anyone else who is enjoying the weather?

today is better! no sun! but it doesn't rain here and the air is filled with h2o molecules and that is not great! Just rain and blow some fresh air through my room and I'll be happy!

It's hot today! But it's raining a bit, and that's better. I went to the beach, monday, and yesterday I went to the pool, I just loved the water!

Yeah.. where do you guys live?? :eek: no sun and rain?? :eek: *looks out window* man, it's freakin' hot here, no clouds to be seen.. *sweats*

Gorinchem, you knew that. Well it's not raining now, but it's not so freakin' hot here anymore! :D

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Yeah.. where do you guys live?? :eek:

Exactly what I was thinking!!
It hasn't been this hot since 18.. well, not that I remember.. You can't walk the stairs without getting all sweaty and wet and gross.
Oh, and I can't sit and can't walk, thanks to this lovely sun the back of my legs are KILLING me.. :rolleyes:
Well, they said it would be rainy tonight, but I hope not, cause I'm having a barbeque-party for my class.. woot!
So yeah, I have to go now to marinade the chicken :lol:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Yeah.. where do you guys live?? :eek:

i've no idea where those other people live hehehe. It's damn hot here too! Sky is totally blue and the few drops that dropped were really just a few. When that happened the sky wasn't all covered up with clouds

At least a chance to look around here again. Here on Canary Islands it's very hot too, but it's a little bit windy here, so it's really not unbearable. It annoys me though that I can't log in on my website :mad: So many spoilers and episode titles new and I can't update my website :(

Anyways, I heard about the cabinet on the way to Schiphol. What's happening over there now? Don't say the fell because of Hirsi Ali :lol:

The country's still functioning Ralph and it still exists :lol: But honestly I have no clue, I didn't listen to the news at all!! *shame on me* Hope you're having a great time on the Canary Islands, lucky bastard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back