CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Woot! Have fun there, Ralph! It's a 'minderheidskabinet' now, with the CDA and VVD. The D66 'diende een motie van wantrouwen in' against Verdonk.

Okay, I'm so not following CSI NY anymore.. Though I saw part of today's episode, and I'm wondering: Who the hell is a woman named Claire? (Mac was talking about her)..

And wasn't that guy in the end, the guy who came out of jail, wasn't he in the Green Mile?

I'm still wondering when the next polls will be hehe stupid politics :lol:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I think (I don't follow NY as much really), but I think that Claire was Mac's wife and she got into a coma and died.

I don't follow NY that well but Mac's wife died in the WTC attacks :p that is one thing I know for sure!

Woot! Thought: I'm going to keep this thread up, it was on the second page! We won't let that happen anymore!

RoosCSILover said:
Woot! Thought: I'm going to keep this thread up, it was on the second page! We won't let that happen anymore!

I wonder were the others are though. I saw it dissapear as well but I was the last one that posted :lol:

I'm here! I'll keep an eye on it from now on. :D Yes, Claire was Mac's wife, until she got killed in the WTC attacks. He held her hand while she lay in the hospital, and he still wore his wedding ring until the season one finale, I think.

I'm back home now. I had a great time :D
Today was really bad though. Getting up at 6.30, hang around an airport, a four hour flight, our bags being back one hour later, and then a two and a halve hour ride back home: blegh :(

Aww, that sucks Ralph.. but the rest of your vacation was good?

I just finished watching Nesting Dolls, oh how I love that episode. It's definitely one of my faves. The two Sara-scene's are too cute! The one with Ecklie, so rebellious, and later the one with Grissom, so sensitive! I love it :D

Next week Unbearable.. I remember the first time I saw that one, it was last year May, I watched it in a hotelroom in London! :D My bro's wanted to sleep, but I had to watch this ep, because London is always earlier with airing eps. So they just had to deal :p
The second time it aired was last August, the 29th. I remember that because it's my dad's birhtday :p

The rest was really good :D

Tonight CSI: Miami Dead Woman Walking. Yay! It's a really good episode.

It is! And probably the only CSIM episode where the main guest start woman looks...normal :eek:

Tonight CSI: Miami Dead Woman Walking. Yay! It's a really good episode.

Thanks for saying that. I watch Gilmore Girls now on Tuesdays, since that started again 2 weeks ago.. But I'll record Miami tonight and watch it tomorrow, if you say it's worth watching :D

DaWacko said:
It is! And probably the only CSIM episode where the main guest start woman looks...normal :eek:

What do you mean Ducky?? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back