CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Dutchie said:
I see...that sounds really difficult. How many words do you have already?

around 8000, so I'm halfway there.. in theory (and in practice, because I've done it before) I can have it finished in two days.. but blegh.. no way.. I'll take my time till the end of July I think.. from then on, I'll have more important things to do :p

I'm going to Playa de Las Americas. I believe it's the biggest city there coz most hotels in the catalog were located there.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Dutchie said:
I see...that sounds really difficult. How many words do you have already?

around 8000, so I'm halfway there.. in theory (and in practice, because I've done it before) I can have it finished in two days.. but blegh.. no way.. I'll take my time till the end of July I think.. from then on, I'll have more important things to do :p

don't forget to enjoy the great weather ;)

saras_girlfriend said:
This is kinda funny, you guys can´t wait to leave Holland and I just can´t wait to get my ass back to our ´kikkerlandje´

where you at?

hehe I have made plans already to move outta here when I get my bachelors degree!

BlueCurl said:
where you at?

hehe I have made plans already to move outta here when I get my bachelors degree!

I´m in Salamanca, Spain, doing my work experience. Don´t get me wrong, I LOVE Spain, but after 6 months I think it´s time to go home. Plus I really wanna start the last year so I can finish uni :p

That woke up the British lol :p I normally spend a lot of time in Grimsby (near Hull), not really a place to go on holiday but one of my best friends lives there!

Dutchie said:
Canterbury...you don't live there, do you? :p
Gawd, Canterbury, I know that place by heart.. been there too many times :p It's a cute little town.. don't forget to go to the Roman Museum haha.. and Marlow's Pub.. oh oh and the theatre.. and .. and.. I could go on for ages!!

Oh my fellow Dutchmen... wait... wait.. I'm not a Dutch. Ah well, anyways... I wonder how you haven't managed to lure Christian here (the dude who owns this site, he is Dutch) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back