CSI: Hangman #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
C1: A Har-ard -ro-essor -o-d--ted a- e--eri-e-t. As-ed a ----h -- st-de-ts -- -at-h a -as-et-a-- -a-e, -o--t the ----er o- ti-es the -a-- -as -assed.
C2: -eah, -ro-d-rea-i--.
C1: D-r-i- t-e -a-- a -erso- dresse- i- a -ori--a s-it ra- a-ross the -o-rt. A-ter-ards, the -ro-essor as-ed his st-de-ts i- the- -oti-ed the -ori--a. -i-t- -er-e-t res-o-ded, "-hat -ori--a?"
C2: That's -o-d-r---, -i-. I- I see - -ori--a, I'-- arrest -i-.

Nattybatty, you posted at the same time as luvingmyHoratio. I'll put up your letter next. Although it's pretty easy now ;)

Letters guessed: A, E, R, I, T, S, D, H, O

Grissom: A Harvard professor conducted an experiment. Asked a bunch of students to watch a basketball game, count the number of times the ball was passed.
Brass: Yeah, groundbreaking.
Grissom: During the game a person dressed in a gorilla suit ran across the court. Afterwards, the professor asked the students if they noticed the gorilla. Fifty percent responded, "what gorilla?"
Brass: That's wonderful, Gil. If I see a gorilla, I'll arrest him.

And then there were none

C1: A Har-ard pro-essor cond-cted an e-peri-ent. As-ed a --nch o- st-den-ts -o -atch a -as-et-a-- -a-e, co-nt the n---er o- ti-es the -a-- -as passed.
C2: -eah, -ro-nd-rea-in-.
C1: D-rin- the -a-- a -erson dresse- i- a -ori--a s-it ran across the co-rt. A-ter-ards, the pro-essor as-ed his st-de-ts i- the- noticed the -ori--a. -i-t- percent responded, "-hat -ori--a?"
C2: That's -onder---, -i-. I- I see - -ori--a, I'-- arrest -i-.

Letters guessed: A, E, R, I, T, S, D, H, O, N, P, C

Oh, come on, now it's sooooooooo easy :D

Lol, I didn't see that :D
We posted at the same time.
But yes, Cathwillows! You got it!

Your turn ;)

The next quote is from Las Vegas again, hope no-one minds.

C1: ---- ----- --- ----- ---- - ---- ---. ---'- --- ---- - ------, ---'- - ------------. ----'- ---- - ---- -------- ---- ----.
C2: ---'- -------. ----- --- ------ ---.
C1: --- ----- -- --- ---- -- -- -- ----- ---- -- - ----------- ----? --- ----- ----- -- -- ----- -----.
C2: --- ---- -- ---, -- --- -- ---.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back