CSI books.

wow, that's cheap :D
But I don't really trust bol.com
If the book is damaged you screwed. Normally it wouldn't be that bad, but with CSI if something is broken a bit, it haunts me :lol:

CSI007WW, do you have any idea what the release date for "Killing Game" is ?
Feedback Please

According to Amazon.com, "CSI: Killing Game" is scheduled for October 25, 2005. As usual, release dates are subject to change without notice.

I liked all books. There was one downside of all the books. And that were the first 2 chapters of Binding Ties, I almost fell asleep.

wow, that's cheap
But I don't really trust bol.com

Couldn't resist, but ordered "serial" as well.. I'll let you know in what condition I received it :) Have to wait for another week to get the books though. I've never had problems with bol.com at all!! I've just sent an order of 90euros back to them because I didn't need the books after all and it was no problem!! :D

i have four of the books.
CSI: Binding Tides <- pretty good
CSI: Body of Evidence <- in the middle of reading
CSI: Cold Burn <- bought...next on the list
CSI: Sin City <- That one was pretty good

A few people have mentioned CSI: Miami novels above. The title of the next one has been changed from The Body System to Cult Following. It's still due out in late December (I believe) and the new title is already listed on Amazon.

It's extremely GSR heavy, but other than that it's pretty good.

I kinda gathered that from the description I read on Amazon.com. But I can deal with that...I mean look at my banner :lol:

How many books have been released??? I'm going to try to get the whole set.

I have all of them, I think I counted the other day and I came up with nine or ten. I'm not posotive, but that is the number sticking in my head.

Back