CSI books.

I didn't get it, although I'm thinking of preordering it. When you go to walmart.com and search for an item, if it hasn't been released yet, they give a release date for the item. :)

I have a question, I'm sorry if it's been answered before, I am reading Killing Game , is that the LATEST CSI:LV book or is there another? I also have BINDING TIES
I bought these thinking they were the latest
And they are good, I like KILLING GAME

CSI: "Snake Eyes" due out in Australia early September - most likely the first week. Note: This is selected stores only. Not sure what the large chain bookstores are doing.

darn :( The library has it on order, and I put a hold in, I hope it doesn't take long for it to come.

BTW one of teh books, I think it was called Forensics in Pop Culture, mentioned Talk CSI. I was surprised and happy.

^ Wow. I guess this site is making its mark. Nice.

Chain bookstores are yet to provide release details for Australia. However, it is going to be released at a cheaper price than the other books. $14.95 as opposed to $16.95. I guess I'll know more once it hits the American shelves.

Hankster said:
UGH! I thought Snake Eyes came out in the US on the 24th. Turns out it's the 29th! !$@!#@#@!#B :mad:

I bought Snake Eyes yesterday, the 26th, at Barnes and Noble in Michigan....

I also read the whole thing in one day! :cool:

They must've released it early at that location by accident. I used to work for B&N. If the publisher catches them doing that stuff, they'll intentionally not ship NY Times bestsellers to that location until 2 weeks after the day of release. Anyhoo, I live in Houston and I've called around to several BNs. They all said it's not available til the 29th.

I already have and finished Snake Eyes. It was one of two books I ordered from Amazon.com, "Riptide" coming first the other arriving some days later.

As I recall, he and Warrick work together but to answer your question, I believe he does.I(The story takes place some time after Killing Game, during the period when the team was split into two shifts...and just before the dramatic events that would reunite rhe team.) :)

Back