CSI: autographs advice and how to be successful

Does anyone know of a legit address in which to write to Melina Kanakerdes. I'm a big fan of hers and I'd really love to send her a letter in the future. Also, has anyone written her in the past and recieved an autograph or personalized note? Thanks in advance! :D

I've Sent For Autographs for Some Celebs (Non-CSI Celebs) The Only One That Actually Signs Is Tom Wilson (Biff From The BTTF Trilogy) Dan Aykroyd Did But He Only Signed My Name. His Name Was stamped along with Emilo Estevez & Charlie Sheen's Autograph.

Posted by ThumpyG:
This is a general question to see if anyone has the CSI:NY address to obtain autographs from the actors. thanks!

Good question! I wanna know if anyone has received an autograph from Melina Kanakaredes and I mean from writing a letter to her, not meeting her in person. Anyone have an address foe her?

To international viewers:

I've never done it myself, but I understand that you can buy something called an international reply envelope for just this sort of purpose. It has non-specific international postage so you can buy it in your country and your friend/idol/whatever in another country can use it to answer you.

Or, you rack your brains to think of someone you know in the US, or someone you know who will be visiting the US and you get them to buy you some stamps.

I don't really understand about the SASE. It's an envelope within an envelope?

And I hear that GE is often too busy to reply to his letters. Has anyone actually gotten an autographed pic from him?

And is it true that Jorja Fox is very good at replying fan letters? if so I might just write to her.

Jorja wrote somewhere that she loves reading fan mail, I'm guessing she's just as good at replying.

Queston; Where would you suggest for getting a picture of the full cast, or or just an actor/actress?

Here are their addresses. Let me just warn you though if you ever find their house address or private addresses, don't bug them there its rude.
General Address for CSI
Actors' Name
C.S.I.
c/o CBS Television
7800 Beverly Blvd., Room 18
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2615

William Petersen
C.S.I.
c/o CBS Television

Gary Dourdan
10100 Santa Monica Blvd. #2500
Los Angeles, CA 90067

George Eads
C.S.I.
c/o CBS Television

Jorja Fox
9057-C Nemo-Street
W. Hollywood, CA 90069

Marg Helgenberger
c/o SFM
1122 S. Robertson Blvd. #15
Los Angeles, CA 90035

Eric Szmanda
c/o Krista Himelson
B/W/R Public Relations
9100 Wilshire Blvd.
6th Floor, West Tower
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Robert David Hall
C.S.I.
c/o CBS Television

David Caruso
270 N. Canon Dr., #1058,
Beverly Hills, Ca 90210

Emily Procter
7800 Beverly Blvd Rm. 18
LA, CA 90036

Khandi Alexxander
7800 Beverly Blvd Rm 18
LA , Ca 90036

Sofia Milos
Untitled Entert.
8436 W. 3rd Street,
Suite 650
Los Angeles, CA 90048

WAHOO!! I know have an address!!! ROCK ON! thanks very much

Okay, So the addresses you have posted are actually adresses that you have written to and gotten a response from the original CSI Cast?

awesome! I'm gonna write a letter to Marg :D
and if you want an autographed photo,,you gotta send a photo with your letter? and they sign it and then send it back???

***ALWAYS SEND A SELF ADDRESS ENVELOPE IT INCREASES YOUR CHANCES MoST OF THEM DON"T REPLY LESS YOU DO SEND A SASE!!****
William Petersen sends out pre prints unless you send him a photo. And if you want it inscribed leave a sticky note because other wise he just signs his name
Gary Dourdan-The address I wrote to I sent my own photo and sharpie inscribed as well
Jorja Fox- send a CSI photo if you want one because she sends out either headshots of her not inscribed or a pre print.
Paul Guilfoyle- I didn't senda photo got a black and white one inscribed
cast photos- I usually send out a cast photo to each star one at a time. Its risky because there is always a chance it might get lost! DON"T SEND YOUR PHOTO TO A UNTESTED ADDRESS> Kinda sucks if you have 3 cast members autographs then you loose it.
CSI: Miami
David Caruso- A very good signer! Send a photo if you wish, but he has photos and is very generous and sends a little note too! Avery great guy.
Emily Procter- Send a sase...takes awhile for a response...send a photo if you want it in color
Rory Crochrane-Currently dones't signed through CSI I obtained my autographs via venue (movie set) sent pictures and a SASE
Khandi Alexander-takes awhile too send a color photo if you want to otherwise she sends out a black and white photos.
Sofia Milos-send a CSI photo otherwise she sends a portrait of herself (nice photo though).
what about marg?

Back