CSI: autographs advice and how to be successful

Reviving an old topic here but with good reason, I'd really really like to know (and as I'm sure do others) how to write Gary Sinise of CSI: New York and get a succesful response. Better yet while we're at it what about the other cast members of CSI: New York?

I have been thinking of writing to maybe a few but don'y know where to get US stamps?? I also have no idea how many US stamps one needs on a selfaddressed envelope??

I wrote Eric Szmanda last year, sent him a birthday card along with an SASE. Well, it took a year but he wrote me back! Sent a nice letter and autgraphed photo! I was so excited!!

does anyone know where can i send the request for rory cochrane's autograph?

I know a little about the internation reply coupon thingy, got a couple when I wrote to Anthony Stewart Head, though I haven't gotten anything back.

I'm trying to work up the nerve to try Gary Sinise and maybe one or two LV peeps...

BTW also for Carmine Gionovazzo, is his email thing still up? I'm impressed every time I read that thread up in the NY section how he often responds and sends autographs when people email and ask. Not many celebs are like that.

Repeating myself..

I have been thinking of writing to maybe a few but don'y know where to get US stamps?? I also have no idea how many US stamps one needs on a selfaddressed envelope??

Can anyone help me out with info??

I know that if you live outside the US, you can get International Reply Coupons at a post office. I'm not quite sure how these work, but they might be able to help you out. :)

International reply coupon are kinda like stamps and I remember using them. When the person who you send the mail to answers that person can put the international reply coupon on the envelope with a paperclip or maybe even use it like a stamp. Mine were always put on the envelope with a paperclip for some reason. :lol:

I think I'm gonna try and write Eric Szmanda a letter one of these days. :)

I sent letters with IRCs and Self Addressed Envelopes to

Marg Helgenberger (17th June)
Louise Lombard (21st July)
Paul Guilfoyle (21st July)
Eric Szmanda (21st July)

I'll let you guys know when and if I get a reply

Aw, sorry to hear that csiadict. :(

I have only ever written one fan letter and that was to David Caruso. He sent a couple of autographed pics and a personal note too (I didn't even ask for anything either!). I was very surprised and most impressed. He seems to really treat his fans very well. I don't know of many 'stars' who would do such a thing.

Carmine Giovinazzo also replies personally too, having read what fans have posted in the NY Forum. :)

MiamiDade said:
I know that if you live outside the US, you can get International Reply Coupons at a post office. I'm not quite sure how these work, but they might be able to help you out. :)

That used to be true but haven't been for a while. Now I have to get US stamps myself and figure out just how many are needed.

Found an address for Gary Sinise:

Gary Sinise/CSI:NY
CBS Television City
7800 Beverly Blvd.
Room #18
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Has anybody tried writing him yet and have they gotten replies?

Back