CSI: autographs advice and how to be successful

G

From the many emails I have gotten people are asking how did I get all my CSI: autographs. Well I am going to give a few pointers for each actor and their style of signing. Before that lets list who I have:

CSI:
Indivduals-
William Petersen
Gary Dourdan
Jorja Fox
Paul Guifoyle
Cast photos-
Lab photo signed by everyone
color lab photo signed by Petersen, Fox, Dourdan
CSI: Miami
David Caruso
Emily Procter
Rory Crochrane
Khandi Alexxander
Sofia Milos

now lets talk about how each star signs

***ALWAYS SEND A SELF ADDRESS ENVELOPE IT INCREASES YOUR CHANCES MoST OF THEM DON"T REPLY LESS YOU DO SEND A SASE!!****
William Petersen sends out pre prints unless you send him a photo. And if you want it inscribed leave a sticky note because other wise he just signs his name
Gary Dourdan-The address I wrote to I sent my own photo and sharpie inscribed as well
Jorja Fox- send a CSI photo if you want one because she sends out either headshots of her not inscribed or a pre print.
Paul Guilfoyle- I didn't senda photo got a black and white one inscribed
cast photos- I usually send out a cast photo to each star one at a time. Its risky because there is always a chance it might get lost! DON"T SEND YOUR PHOTO TO A UNTESTED ADDRESS> Kinda sucks if you have 3 cast members autographs then you loose it.
CSI: Miami
David Caruso- A very good signer! Send a photo if you wish, but he has photos and is very generous and sends a little note too! Avery great guy.
Emily Procter- Send a sase...takes awhile for a response...send a photo if you want it in color
Rory Crochrane-Currently dones't signed through CSI I obtained my autographs via venue (movie set) sent pictures and a SASE
Khandi Alexander-takes awhile too send a color photo if you want to otherwise she sends out a black and white photos.
Sofia Milos-send a CSI photo otherwise she sends a portrait of herself (nice photo though).

Hope this helps!

I have been thinking about writing to them and asking for an autograph, but thought better not do it now because of the business between Jorja & George & CBS...

But what have people written in a letter they have sent..?

yes i always wanted to know that...
what do they put on this letter that they are going to send to people..like william petersen
do they put... dear Mr Petersen i would like you to sign this piece of paper inserted with this slip and would kindly like you to sign it with kindness...or

hey William! would love you to sign this!...

:confused: i would LOVE to get an autograph from the cast..it would be a dream come true... :rolleyes:...yes im weird.
Get over it..i dont care.. :D :lol:

I usually just say i love your work can u pls sign this. Example:

Dear Mr. Petersen,

You are a very good actor. I enjoy your work alot! I can't wait till season 5! I was wondering if you could be kind enough to sign this photo for me it would be great to have! I wish you all my best and look forward to your response!!!BUt i will understand if you can't sign because you are to busy!

All My best,

Here are their addresses. Let me just warn you though if you ever find their house address or private addresses, don't bug them there its rude.
General Address for CSI
Actors' Name
C.S.I.
c/o CBS Television
7800 Beverly Blvd., Room 18
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2615

William Petersen
C.S.I.
c/o CBS Television

Gary Dourdan
10100 Santa Monica Blvd. #2500
Los Angeles, CA 90067

George Eads
C.S.I.
c/o CBS Television

Jorja Fox
9057-C Nemo-Street
W. Hollywood, CA 90069

Marg Helgenberger
c/o SFM
1122 S. Robertson Blvd. #15
Los Angeles, CA 90035

Eric Szmanda
c/o Krista Himelson
B/W/R Public Relations
9100 Wilshire Blvd.
6th Floor, West Tower
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Robert David Hall
C.S.I.
c/o CBS Television

David Caruso
270 N. Canon Dr., #1058,
Beverly Hills, Ca 90210

Emily Procter
7800 Beverly Blvd Rm. 18
LA, CA 90036

Khandi Alexxander
7800 Beverly Blvd Rm 18
LA , Ca 90036

Sofia Milos
Untitled Entert.
8436 W. 3rd Street,
Suite 650
Los Angeles, CA 90048

Thank you for answering my question and providing us with the addresses again...

Are they in a sticky somewhere..? (if they are not...i think they should be..)

Posted by Heather:
Thank you for answering my question and providing us with the addresses again...

what do you mean in a sticky somewhere?...

Rory Crochrane-Currently dones't signed through CSI I obtained my autographs via venue (movie set) sent pictures and a SASE

What exactly do you mean Rory doesn't sign?? I suspouse if the rumour about him leaving is true, that's a reason. I would like to get around to writing to lovely Ror one day ...

Posted by kazzy:
Posted by Heather:

what do you mean in a sticky somewhere?...

I mean a sticky topic, in one of these forums. Basically a thread which is stuck to the top of the forum, like the Welcome to the Merchandise forum, in this forum... :)

my friends who collect autigraphs have written to rory and never got anything back. we wrote to a movie set and got a response in like 3 days

You're kidding....askin such a question...and even if they were...u really think theyll admit to it

I'm Soooooo gonnna Try to Get David Caruso's Autograph!

That Would Semi-Complete My Fav Actors Autograph Collection!

Back