CSI: autographs advice and how to be successful

Ok i've got a stupid question. what is a SASE?? and how do i address an envelope to the whole cast?(of CSI and CSI Miami) and how would i get ahold of a photo to send??Would a magazine clipping work?? Or maybe something i drew??

a Sase is a Self Addressed Self Envelope you put stamps on it so the stars won't have to pay for shipping. OH to update my list I also got Robert David Hall.:):) Good luck!

ok thank you!! Um srry for being stupid but ok let me get this straigh,,, i send extra stamps in the envelope? or put extra stamps of the evelope i send it in? Please help me cause i wouldn't want to make a mistake :eek:

Oh ok thanks! geeze this can get confusing!! lol Thanks for helping me! I can be a real air head sometimes lol today is one of them lol

Thanks for all the autograph info. Have you tried anyone from CSI:NY, yet? I too have my letter to David Caruso already written.

Thanks for the info.

I live in Australia and would like to write to the cast and ask for autographs as well.

How would I obtain photo that I would like sign rather than the one's that the cast has and signs and sends out?

Also how would I make sure that the SASE have 'american' postage on it and make sure it has enough to cover international postage?

Thanks

Moe

Hi,

I'm a big CSI fan from Belgium. Is there anyone who has his autographed photo's scanned in and is willing to mail them to me. I'd realy lik a lab photo with all the autographs as my PC's background. Hope someone will help me.

Thnx

Joel

This is a general question to see if anyone has the CSI:NY address to obtain autographs from the actors. thanks!

how would I make sure that the SASE have 'american' postage on it and make sure it has enough to cover international postage?

Hi, i 'stumble' across this thread and i would like to get an autographed pic of David Caruso but how do i do that?? i'm havin the same problem with the SASE. Can anyone help me please!!

I think with DC you'll get a pic when you just write a letter and ask one. That's what I've heard many times.

Back