CSI: autographs advice and how to be successful

Yes, of course. ;) There's a thread over in the NY Forum where fans have posted about their responses from Carmine when they have e-mailed him. Here's the link. His e-mail address is in the first post. :)

umbrello said:
Does anybody have an address for Louise Lombard?

Has anyone recieved a reply from her?

I just wrote to her using the same CSI address for all the CSI stars. No reply yet, but it wasn't that long ago that I sent it.

ok i wanna know how to get a picture signed by all of the cast members without sending it out each time, after all, they are all basically in the same building, it doesn't make sense to send it back and forth plus risk losing it..i got a stupid idea of placing an envelope inside an envelope inside an envelope etc. but that's kinda stupid...any ideas..please??

I'm not sure how to help you, but just so you guys know, I did write to Eric Szmanda to the address listed here back in November, I haven't got anything back yet, but I also have a question. Who has ever written to him and gotten something back? If you have please let me know, I love Eric, thanks! :)

I wrote to him on 6th September 2006 and haven't heard anything back, but I did read somewhere that sometimes it can take up to a year.

O'm starting to write one to D/C.....and EP......how do I mention my berdroom was themed by a pic of hers I saw in a magazine without sounding like a freak? lol. I like her style. and her poker skills :devil:

Oh, I know theres been enough crazies send her weird things like that so it won't faze her, but I'm very self conscious.:p

I was about to send a completed letter to Jorja fox about 6 months ago then I threw it out because I got nervous :lol:

i always wanted to write them a letter asking for their autographs but i dont know if they would reply back to it. now that i know some will. im going start writing them and looking for pics. i cant send letters right now because i dont have a permint address in about two months im moving again.

Back