CSI: autographs advice and how to be successful

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Guest, Jul 30, 2004.

1. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

Which address did you use, because I found out through doing the valentine's day project that his publicist at B/W/R has changed--it used to be Kristin Himelson, but now I think Morgan DiStefano handles that stuff. I wrote to him at CBS and haven't gotten anything back yet.

2. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I wrote to the first name you said. :(
    That probably means they won't get it, but maybe, hopefully they will forward it....... I hope! :( :(

3. KaRWash

KaRWash Victim

Does anyone know Jonathan Togo's fan mail address?

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

You could try writing to him c/o this address provided by CBS.com:

CSI: MIAMI
    CBS Productions
    1600 Rosecrans Avenue
    Bldg 4A, 2nd Flr.
    Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

...taken from here. :)

5. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I've written WP & also DC & have heard back from both.

6. KaRWash

KaRWash Victim

thanks, Lucy! I'm gonna get started on all my letters now.

7. Lucy

You're welcome and good luck! ;)

8. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

Anyone who's ever written DC did you get a personal reply or a pic or both or what? I'm thinking about writing him and was wondering who else has done so, what they wrote, what they got back, etc. etc. etc........

9. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Hi, I've written him. Got a few cards signed plus an autograph pic. I've never actually received a personal letter from him. What I mainly wrote is how I became a fan,told him how much I love CSIM, etc. A few things about me. I made it short & sweet cause I heard not to write real long letters to him. Good Luck in writing him. Let me know if you do get a reply. One thing though please do be patient. It may take him awhile. :D

10. Sarahh

Sarahh Witness

Man, thats nerveracking!
    I am (Seriously) penpalling it with Daniel Radcliffe (Anyone other than me know who that is?) and hes really nice, but its easy to send letters back and forth with him, because hes just a kid my age, and we talk about the same stuff and its really great, so its just so wierd to even imagine ATTEMPTING to send soemone like Jorja Fox a letter cos they are so much older (Hem hem, but look so young. Yeah. THats what I said.) and to tell the truth, no offense to Dan Rad or anything, but a lot higher-up in the fame-food-chain (I think no matter how many movies Dan is in, they're just more well known) and thats whats scary!!

I would KILL for a Jorja Fox autograph to go on my autograph wall, but I'm scared to death of even trying!!

-Sarahh

11. csimonkey

csimonkey Police Officer

i wrote to eric and only recently got a reply - two years later! also i was quite disappointed as it wasn't a personalised letter and although the photo was signed in pen, not a print, the letter was a bit rounded and the question i asked him wasn't answered. i think it was the address i used though. i may try the other one :)

12. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Whick one did you use?

13. csimonkey

csimonkey Police Officer

ok i wanna change what i said a little bit. the letter did have my name my name on it but it was typed so the same letter will have been sent to lots of people, that's what i meant. well actually he apologised for taking so long to get back to me so maybe i'm being paranoid lol. scrap what i said before lol - i love him! :D i was extremely pleased to get a reply and the photo is great (i sounded a bit ungrateful what i typed last!) he said:

thankyou for your letter. i'm sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. this has been a busy season for me. now that "greg" has made his way into the fild, I/we are putting in more hours than years past. this transition has been fun for me as an actor and i have the support of viewers like you to thank (awwww :D)
    I'm enjoying some time off at the moment and i plan to travel, write, have fun and hang out with my dog, Dax. on a creative level i'm developing a couple of projects of my own which i hope i can share with the world soon (the letter was sent to me in August 2006 so don't know how relevant this is - it must have got lost in the post as i only just received it lol).
    i'd just like to let you know that i appreciate you taking the time to write to me. i know you have other things you could be doing with your day

yours truly,
    Eric Szmanda
    and this is the photo i got - http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/csimonkey/random/ericpic.jpg
    :D
    i used the one given on this thread but someone mentioned the c/o changed?

14. Lucy

That's a very cute pic csimonkey. Thanks for posting it and telling us what the letter said. :)

15. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Just this past Monday I received an autographed photo with a personal message from Melina Kanakaredes, my favourite actress. I now think she has such a big heart & my respect for her has grown so much. She's so sweet & the fact that she took the time to write a message really touched me :).